- 13 hrs ago Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- 14 hrs ago Cinnamon: Health Benefits, Nutritional Profile And Side Effects
- 17 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- 1 day ago Adele's New Song 'Easy on Me' Tops 25 Million Views On YouTube; The Grammy Award Winning Singer Talks About It
- News Srinagar non-resident killed: Bihar-based 'Gol guppa' seller's family mourns his death
- Sports Aishwarya, Ashishrao and Aman in fray for Hampi bike rally nationals
- Movies India's Best Dancer 2 Contestants List Is Out: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Show!
- Automobiles 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
The portrait featured Firth as the character Darcy from the BBC period adaptation of the novel 'Pride and Prejudice' as reported by the Timesonline.
The participants of the bidding were enthusiasts who excitedly battled to own the painting. The pin-up now appears in the fourth episode of the series.
The advanced bids went way before the auction, revealed a spokesman for Bonhams auction house. AGENCIES