- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The other 300 musical items that went under the hammer include a bass guitar owned by late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, and Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics of 'God On Our Side.' They fetched 43,750 dollars and 25,000 dollars respectively.
The screen memorabilia section included Johnny Depp's pivotal prop from the film Edward Scissorhands and actor Bob Crane's Leather Jacket from the 1960s US television series Hogan's Heroes. They fetched 16,250 dollars and 40,000 dollars respectively.
Simeon Lipman, the auction house's head of popular culture, suggested that the reason behind the items procuring high prices was their nostalgic significance.