- Technology Jio New All-In-One Plans And Old All-In-One Plans Compared
- News No celebrations on Sonia Gandhi's birthday in wake of rising cases of assaults on women
- Sports ISL 2019-20: ATK star Roy Krishna awarded Hero of the Month for November
- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Russia has launched a unique scheme as online beauty pageant recently. This beauty contest is to find the new 'Miss nuclear reactor 2009'. There will be 200 contestants in this contest who are in some way connected to the nuclear power business.
This beauty contest is to match up with the age of green power and greener pastures and to improve the image of the nuclear power industry. This contest will prove that women who work within the industry have beauty as well as brains. This contest will also bring more awareness of nuclear power needs to be raised in Russia.
The contestants complain that people assume they have been mutated in some way by radiation.