- Sports Manchester City 4-0 Fulham: Ream red paves way for FA Cup holders' triumph
- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Russia has launched a unique scheme as online beauty pageant recently. This beauty contest is to find the new 'Miss nuclear reactor 2009'. There will be 200 contestants in this contest who are in some way connected to the nuclear power business.
This beauty contest is to match up with the age of green power and greener pastures and to improve the image of the nuclear power industry. This contest will prove that women who work within the industry have beauty as well as brains. This contest will also bring more awareness of nuclear power needs to be raised in Russia.
The contestants complain that people assume they have been mutated in some way by radiation.