- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Talks About Her Character In Laal Singh Chaddha: People Will Be Shocked
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- News IMD issues heat warning for 6 districts of Kerala
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
The queen of pop Madonna has topped the list closely followed by Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Mary J. Blige, Kate Moss, Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kanye West and Elizabeth Hurley.
PETA slammed Madonna's appearance in fur and her style since 1984. The group said, "We know that she's on the prowl for a young cub, but someone needs to tell Madge that wearing fur doesn't make you a cougar."