- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Malawi's supreme court of Appeal overturned a previous ruling that stopped Madonna taking four year old Mercy James, to America. She then got the permission to adopt the African girl. It is also true that Madonna has given the African state to fund orphan aid projects.
The Material Girl has reportedly spent 12million pounds funding six orphanages as well as paying for shoes, clothes, books and mosquito nets. Madonna jumped with joy after she came to know that she had won her battle to adopt orphan Mercy. Alan Chinula, Madonna's lawyer in Malawi, is now waiting for instructions to start preparing for Mercy's travel arrangements.
A private jet is said to be on standby to fly Mercy to New York as soon as her papers are ready. She will then be reunited with Madonna. She will be joining the family of her new sister Lourdes, 12, and brothers Rocco, eight, and David, three.