- 5 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 5 hrs ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 7 hrs ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 6 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Movies Deepika Padukone On Not Working In Hollywood After xXx: ‘Not Actively Seeking Films There’
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- News With GDP growth at 7 yr low, FinMin says slowdown has bottomed out
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Stars like Gwyneth Paltrow, Elizabeth Hurley and Dame Shirley Bassey cleared out their wardrobes for 'The Really Really Great Garage Sale'.
A pair of Bassey's shoes sold for 100 pounds, while Paltrow and Hurley's unwanted clothes also helped raise a good amount.
Funnyman David Walliams, British singer Louise Redknapp and TV presenter Denise Van Outen were among the stars manning the stalls, each accumulating more than 5,000 pounds in profit.
Though the celebrities were likely to wear some of their clothes, the thought that these would help a lot of children in difficult times made them donate generously.