- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Sports Eubank wins by second-round TKO after Korobov hurts shoulder
- Movies Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners List: Sriti Jha, Shabbir, Dheeraj, Shraddha & Others Bag Awards
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
While Barbie turns 50 on March 7th, Dorfmann herself is 48 years old and has been collecting the iconic doll since childhood. Barbie resides at Dorfmann's residence in her bedroom, cellar and even kitchen! However, Dorfmann plans to hit the record with a collection of 10,000 dolls.
There's probably nothing I don't know about Barbie," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It drives my husband crazy every time I come home with a new doll. When I tell him it's getting harder and harder to get the rare ones he laughs and says, 'That's because they are all here in the house!'"
"I guess I'm obsessive but I have just liked them since I was a little girl. People say I look like Barbie - although I don't go out of my way to look like her. My hair is naturally blonde," she added.
To be able to celebrated her birthday along with the fashion doll, Dorfmann has decided to push her own birthday with two days. "Barbie's birthday is March 9 and mine's on March 7, but I thought we might as well have a party on the same day. Barbie's got a better figure than me but I think we've both aged well," she said.
"There's nothing I would change about Barbie. I know her legs are too long and her feet too small, but that makes her Barbie," she added.