- 41 min ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 6 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 7 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 22 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Finance Sales Recovery In Sight With Easing Of COVID 19 Curbs Across States: MG Motor
- News KK Shailaja bags prestigious European award
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Ankita Lokhande, Tina Datta, Gautam Rode & Other TV Celebs Wish Their Super Dads!
- Sports Sajan Prakash, Srihari Nataraj bag gold but miss Olympic 'A' cut
- Automobiles Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The first item in the Winehouse range will be wrapping paper with the chorus of 'Rehab' emblazoned all over it. 'Rehab' wrapping paper is expected to roll out first, followed by 'Back To Black' and 'You Know I'm a No Good' greetings card. The bosses at EMI are keen to keep this trend exclusive!
The Amy-branded cards are classy too. 'You Know I'm No Good' is best for heartfelt apologies and 'Back To Black', with an appropriate wreath, will be the respectful response to a bereavement. EMI Music Publishing Europe looks forward to create innovative revenue streams from the songs with mainstream retailers.
Amy wrapping paper and gift cards received a very positive response. These are songs, which already have a great resonance with the public. Meanwhile, the singer has been working on her new album in St Lucia.