- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 12 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 13 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News Haryana NTSE Level 1 results 2019 declared
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Motion Activated Night Light 2 Launched At Rs. 599 In India
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The first item in the Winehouse range will be wrapping paper with the chorus of 'Rehab' emblazoned all over it. 'Rehab' wrapping paper is expected to roll out first, followed by 'Back To Black' and 'You Know I'm a No Good' greetings card. The bosses at EMI are keen to keep this trend exclusive!
The Amy-branded cards are classy too. 'You Know I'm No Good' is best for heartfelt apologies and 'Back To Black', with an appropriate wreath, will be the respectful response to a bereavement. EMI Music Publishing Europe looks forward to create innovative revenue streams from the songs with mainstream retailers.
Amy wrapping paper and gift cards received a very positive response. These are songs, which already have a great resonance with the public. Meanwhile, the singer has been working on her new album in St Lucia.