- 49 min ago Sun Transit in Libra On 17 October 2021: Effects 0n 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 14 hrs ago Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- 15 hrs ago Cinnamon: Health Benefits, Nutritional Profile And Side Effects
- 19 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Rituals, Vrat Vidhi And Significance
- News Srinagar non-resident killed: Bihar-based 'Gol guppa' seller's family mourns his death
- Sports Aishwarya, Ashishrao and Aman in fray for Hampi bike rally nationals
- Movies India's Best Dancer 2 Contestants List Is Out: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Show!
- Automobiles 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
The members of the Hitler Youth have collected this soccer like stickers after 70 years of the cold era. The images, which were all part of Joseph Goebbels' propagandist policy also sees the Nazi leader skiing.
Hitler fans collected 138 pictures over a time and stuck them into the album to make this venture a success. This album remained in the house of a British soldier, who brought this back after the Second World War. Now, it is upto the auction by Richard Westwood-Brookes, from Mullock's auctioneers, at Ludlow racecourse on January 29.
The album includes pictures like smiling Fuhrer with Goebbels' young daughter Helga and other children wearing traditional German dress. There are stirring images that show the other more human side of Hitler that we often don't see.
The origin of the album started after Hitler transformed his country in so many ways. Keen Nazis bought photos from the local shops and filled each page of their albums as children enjoy their football albums. It worked in the same way as the Panini sticker albums of footballers work. The album is in good condition. It was first released in 1936, the year Berlin held the Olympic Games and the whole world was looking on!