- 40 min ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 14 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- Movies Saumya Tandon's Personal Hair Stylist Tests Positive For COVID-19; BGPH Makers Release Statement
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Sports Pakistan leg-spinner Yasir Shah pins hopes on Googly to torment England
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Priced at 95 pounds, the fine ingredients of 'The Burger' include flame grilled Wagyu Beef, white truffles and an Iranian saffron and truffle bun.
The sandwich will make Guinness World Record history beating a similarly extravagant American Double Truffle Burger, which cost 65 pounds back in 1994.
The world's most succulent Japanese beef is complemented with white truffles, onion tempura prepared in Cristal champagne and Italy's finest Pata Negra prosciutto
Restaurant critics have dismissed the burger as just the latest stunt in a marketing craze.
"Burger bars are desperate to move up market as more people question why they are filling their bodies with fast food. But who will really spend 95 pounds in Burger King?" the Telegraph quoted Jasper Gerard, a restaurant critic, as saying.
David Kisilevsky, vice president of marketing at the fast food chain, said: "The Burger is an extension of Burger King's quality burger menu and is aimed at burger aficionados, looking for the ultimate burger taste experience.