- 9 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 10 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 11 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- News Assam set to move Supreme Court to resolve Mizoram border row
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Sensational' Sindhu beats He Bing Jiao to clinch bronze; grabs her second Olympic medal
- Movies Karan Johar On Bigg Boss OTT: Six Weeks Inside The House? I Can’t Stay Without My Phone For Even An Hour
- Finance PSU Banks Raise A Record Rs 58,700 Crore From Markets In FY'21
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Priced at 95 pounds, the fine ingredients of 'The Burger' include flame grilled Wagyu Beef, white truffles and an Iranian saffron and truffle bun.
The sandwich will make Guinness World Record history beating a similarly extravagant American Double Truffle Burger, which cost 65 pounds back in 1994.
The world's most succulent Japanese beef is complemented with white truffles, onion tempura prepared in Cristal champagne and Italy's finest Pata Negra prosciutto
Restaurant critics have dismissed the burger as just the latest stunt in a marketing craze.
"Burger bars are desperate to move up market as more people question why they are filling their bodies with fast food. But who will really spend 95 pounds in Burger King?" the Telegraph quoted Jasper Gerard, a restaurant critic, as saying.
David Kisilevsky, vice president of marketing at the fast food chain, said: "The Burger is an extension of Burger King's quality burger menu and is aimed at burger aficionados, looking for the ultimate burger taste experience.
"It reflects our ongoing commitment to producing the best quality burgers for a range of different pockets and reinforces our quality credentials."