- News With a bribery rate of 39%, India worst in Asia: Survey
- Travel 10 Best Reasons Why You Should Visit Chennai This Season
- Sports India vs Australia: Aaron Finch has hardly found any weakness in Virat Kohli's batting during his IPL 2020 days
- Technology Moto G 5G India Launch Set For November 30; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord?
- Movies Gabriella Demetriades Wishes Beau Arjun Rampal With A Cute Birthday Post; 'The Best Is Yet To Come'
- Finance Lack Of Easy Investment Options A Concern For Crypto Investors
- Automobiles Bounce Electric Scooter Approved By Government: Test Ride Registrations Begin
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Organised by Wizcraft International, an event management company, the show, to be held at the Andheri Sports center here, would be open to 25,000 fans besides hundreds and thousands across the world.
Inspired by the earlier Live Earth show in 2007, the event would be hosted by former US Vice President Al Gore and TERI Chairperson R K Pachauri to highlight to the world the problems in climate change and to underscore the fact that the people of the world live under one climate, Sabbas Joseph, Director of Wizcraft, told UNI here.
Starting from 1600 hrs, the event is likely to go on till 2200 hrs on that day with Iconic star Amithabh Bachchan joined by the team that was with him in the recent Unforgettable Tour to the US, Bipasha Basu , John Abraham , singers Shan, Shankar Mahadevan and an array of over 100 artistes.