- 42 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The similarities between Fleming and Bond are explored in the first major exhibition on the life and work of the secret agent's creator at the Imperial War Museum here.
It has on view the rare material such as the author's desk and chair from his Jamaican home Goldeneye, where he wrote all the Bond novels, the Telegraph reported.
The author's annotated manuscripts, correspondence, clothes and photographs are displayed alongside exhibits from the Bond films including Daniel Craig's bloodied shirt from 'Casino Royale' and the bikini worn by Halle Berry in 'Die Another Day'.
The exhibition has been mounted to mark the centenary of Fleming's birth and is accompanied by a book For Your Eyes Only: Ian Fleming and James Bond by Ben Macintyre. The book looks at Fleming's experiences and examines how they influenced 007.