- 1 hr ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 3 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 3 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 4 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- News Karnataka not to reopen schools, PU colleges in December
- Sports Sports Minister Rijiju assures BAI all support to organise Yonex Sunrise India Open Superseries 2021
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
The nominations for the BET Awards '08 were announced live from 106 and Park "106 & Park" on Wednesday, May 15, 2008. The show took place on June 24 at Shrine Auditorium. The host of the ceremony was D.L. Hughley.
Music legend Quincy Jones has been selected as the 2008 recipient of BET's Humanitarian Award and will receive the honor at the “BET Awards". Jones, 75, is one of the most influential figures in the music industry.
Over a span of five decades, Jones has been nominated for 79 Grammy Awards, winning 27. Outside of his music career, Jones is one of the founders of the Institute for Black American Music, which is creating a national library of African-American music and art. He is also the founder of the Quincy Jones Listen Up Foundation, which aims to break the cycle of poverty and violence by connecting children with education, technology, culture, and the roots and fruits of music.