- Automobiles Kia Sonet Spied Testing — Launch Could Be Delayed
- Technology Best 17 inch Screen Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Mumbai 4, October 2007: TVS Motor Company Limited has been conferred this year's TEAM TECH 2007 Award of Excellence for integrated use of Advanced Computer Aided Engineering Technologies in product development.
The award was given away at the inaugural function of TEAM TECH 2007 at Bangalore. An eminent jury comprising of experts from renowned professional societies and institutions from India and abroad such as the Institute of Engineers, Design and Analysis Forum. The IITs and the Indian Institute of Sciences evaluated the company on various stringent parameters on the all round application of analytical and computer aided tools and design processes in new product development.
"This award is testimony to the fact that we have always backed our R&D efforts with the latest technologies. By empowering our engineers with advanced computer aided engineering technologies, we are able to bring out the best in them, be it in terms of engine technology or design" said Mr. Vinay Harne, who head R&D at TVS Motor Company.
TEAM TECH is an international conference and exhibition on Total Engineering, Analysis and Manufacturing Technologies. The objective of TEAM TECH 2007 is to produce a single platform of interaction for all the workgroups and decision makers from industries, academic institutions government establishments and R&D labs involved in design, analysis, manufacturing, tooling, assembly and life-cycle management functions.
Renowned institutions such as IIM-Mumbai and Tata Motors won this award in earlier editions of TEAM TECH.