- 8 min ago Neha Dhupia’s Work-From-Home Outfit Is For Those Who Don’t Want To Compromise On Style And Comfort
- 31 min ago Do You Constantly Throw Away Food? Here Are 21 Tips To Reduce Food Waste
- 1 hr ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 5 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- News Does Centre have Rs 80,000 crore for COVID-19 vaccine, asks SII's Adar Poonawalla
- Movies Arjun Mathur On Bagging An Emmy Nomination: Did Not Receive Validation On Home Turf For Years
- Sports IPL 2020: Jos Buttler excited to be back
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 India Pre-order Date, Price Revealed
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Mumbai 4, October 2007: TVS Motor Company Limited has been conferred this year's TEAM TECH 2007 Award of Excellence for integrated use of Advanced Computer Aided Engineering Technologies in product development.
The award was given away at the inaugural function of TEAM TECH 2007 at Bangalore. An eminent jury comprising of experts from renowned professional societies and institutions from India and abroad such as the Institute of Engineers, Design and Analysis Forum. The IITs and the Indian Institute of Sciences evaluated the company on various stringent parameters on the all round application of analytical and computer aided tools and design processes in new product development.
"This award is testimony to the fact that we have always backed our R&D efforts with the latest technologies. By empowering our engineers with advanced computer aided engineering technologies, we are able to bring out the best in them, be it in terms of engine technology or design" said Mr. Vinay Harne, who head R&D at TVS Motor Company.
TEAM TECH is an international conference and exhibition on Total Engineering, Analysis and Manufacturing Technologies. The objective of TEAM TECH 2007 is to produce a single platform of interaction for all the workgroups and decision makers from industries, academic institutions government establishments and R&D labs involved in design, analysis, manufacturing, tooling, assembly and life-cycle management functions.
Renowned institutions such as IIM-Mumbai and Tata Motors won this award in earlier editions of TEAM TECH.