TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Islamabad, Feb 21 (UNI) Misbah Iqbal, the 22-year old Pakistani- American mother of three, is on her way to Moscow to take part in a world beauty pageant, but says she will don a one-piece swimsuit instead of anything skimpier.
The name of the pageant, according to DesPardes, a New Jersey web site, is 2007. Although Misbah has no official backing, she is taking part as 'Mrs Pakistan World 2007', Daily Times reported.
She said she loves Islam and is proud of her Pakistani culture, respects those who wear the hijab, is a liberal and looks up to Begum Sehba Musharraf and Benazir Bhutto as her role models.
Popular Pakistani fashion model Iman Ali is her beauty and fashion idol. Misbah came to the United States at the age of 11 and is working as a medical assistant in Houston, Texas.
Asked if she had a message for Pakistani women, she replied, ''Follow your dreams.''