- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Heavy security ahead of polling
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Having pets is a great thing as they bring in joy and happiness. Along with this fun, maintaining a clean home which smells fresh is a tedious job. Are you worried about the odour created from the mess made by your pets? Well, we here to help you with tricks to get rid of pet odour.
Keeping your house smelling fresh and clean and not like a barnyard is a task when you have your pets around. Regardless of pets soiling the house or even having an extra stinky coat, you can take some simple steps to reduce or eliminate pet odour from your house.
Sometimes no matter how well you take care and groom your pets, there are traces of odour that lingers. Follow our simple easy to do steps and keep your house clean and fresh from the odour of your pets. Stick around... I am about to tell you how!
Vinegar-Baking Soda Spray
When Baking soda is teamed up with vinegar it does great wonders. This mixture can be used as a natural air freshener as it can remove odours from fabrics, furniture and even inside your pet's litter boxes. Pour this mixture into a spray bottle and thoroughly spray the accident area after cleaning it. It will make the smell vanish.
Hydrogen-Peroxide/Baking Soda Mixture
Hydrogen peroxide breaks down the "crystals" of your pet's urine and takes out any stains. Combine it with baking soda, and you have another great solution for cleaning up stains. It also deodorises the area making it fresh.
Make a mixture of lemon and orange peels, sugar and water. Boil it and use it as a spray in your room. It has a sweet fragnance. To get rid of pet odour, you can specifically spray it on the areas where your pet hangs out.
Use A Neutralising Odour Remover
If you use a natural neutraliser, you will reduce the chances that the animal will revisit the area and create mess . It also helps in removing the odour. Purchase a product from the pet store which is used to remove the animal odour. This spray can be used to clean other waste and vomit apart from the urine odour.
Essential Oil Magic
Pour lemon and a good amount of essential oil into a cup of baking soda and shake well.
Sprinkle this mixture on the effected area and let it dry. It gives a pleasant fragrance to your house.
Who knew it was so easy to get rid of pet's odours in all natural way!