- 42 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- News CAB Protests: Mobile internet, messaging services withdrawn in Meghalaya
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Here are some of the reasons why choosing a bird would be more appropriate:-
- Birds are very intelligent :- In the animal kingdom it is said that birds are the most intelligent. They have a very inquisitive frame of mind that makes them so fascinating , they tend to adapt to the owners type of behavior and they also surprise you in the most uncanny ways possible. Have you ever wondered , when has your dog said 'hello' to you, now your bird can.
- Easy to take Care:- Some of the pet lovers don't have the time to take frequent walks or to constantly get rid of the litter box, so therefore they get pets as it requires only a small amount of work as to clean only the cage once in a while.
- Birds are easier to train:- The birds being the most intelligent , they are easier to train. Once you start talking to them they will automatically learn and they are always eager to learn new things. There are no worries especially for the working class society.
- No Shampoos and Flea baths:- There is no need to take care of your bird in ways of giving them a bath with the new shampoos. They naturally preen their feathers keeping them shining and clean always.
- Not Expensive:- Taking care of a bird is not that expensive when it comes to looking after a doggy. You can always share the fruits you eat and the vegetables you buy with your little feathery friend. Make sure to keep in mind the things that are toxic for your bird.
- Occupy a small place:- Birds do occupy a very small portion in your home. They can be put in your living room too and can be hung up on a hook to even give your home a lovely nature view.
- Attractive Pets:- Birds a re considered to be very attractive. Their beautiful feathers and their comical behavior patterns and colors are so pleasant for you to look at. Gazing at birds have proven to reduce the levels of stress in an individual.
- Long Lived:- For many of you who have lost a pet are still overcoming that loss of your dear friend and companion. In this case, some of the birds do live for a long period of time and this does ease the concerns of some of the owners who want a pet to live longer.
After all this you wont be confused to go ahead and choose the correct pet for your home. For those who live in apartments , the bird is the best and wise idea and it cant be denied that 'birds' bring a certain life and vibrance to the homes that they grace.