- 2 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 3 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 4 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- News 'No more big BJP rallies in Bengal', PM Modi to address public meetings with max 500 people
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni adds another feather to his cap
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz EQB Electric SUV Revealed: Important Addition To Mercedes-Benz’s EV Lineup
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Movies Prachi Desai Recalls Being Replaced For Not Doing Raunchy Scenes, Says ‘It’s Nothing New To Me’
- Education UGC NET On May 2: Will UGC NET 2021 Exam Be Postponed After NEET PG And JEE Main? Check Important Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Cleaning your kitchen can make your home feel happier. It is said that if you keep your kitchen clean, you can avoid all types of insects and pests from destroying your humble abode. To keep your kitchen clean, there are certain rules you need to simply follow on a daily basis.
Cleaning your kitchen after cooking is important. Discarding all those peels and throwing away the garbage, before it piles up can avoid a lot of problems.
Also Read: How To Grow Green Onions In Kitchen
On the other hand, it is necessary to clean your kitchen slab, the stove, the microwave and other items that you use every day.
Using home or natural ingredients like lemon juice and baking soda to clean your kitchen is simply the best. They are inexpensive and affordable; and most of all, these are readily available too.
So, what are you waiting for, take a look at some of the best ways in which you can keep your kitchen clean and some of the most important things you should keep clean 24/7:
Cleaning Kitchen Slab: After you are done with your cooking swipe your kitchen slab clean. You need to use a soft cloth and a homemade detergent, like lemon juice to remove the odour and the stains from the slab.
Cleaning Gas Stove: The gas stove too needs to be cleaned every day. If you happen to spill anything on the stove while cooking, wipe the food from the stove immediately. This will avoid food stains from destroying the look of your stove.
Also Read: Tips For Decorating Your Kitchen With Plants
Cleaning Microwave: The microwave should be cleaned as soon as you use it. This will avoid the aroma from clinging on to your microwave as well as, it will get rid of the oil splutters too. Use a soft cloth that contains baking soda and salt to clean the microwave.
Cleaning The Sink: After doing the dishes, throw a little rock salt into the sink. Pour black vinegar over the salt, and using a brush, gently brush the sink. The vinegar will remove the foul odour and the salt will remove the stains.
Cleaning The Dishes: Never let your dishes lie in the sink overnight, as this will spoil your fine dishes. Wash them immediately after you've used them.