- 4 hrs ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 5 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 6 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 6 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- Sports McIlroy disappointment at nightmare Open start not enhanced by being at Portrush
- News Karnataka floor test: Prove majority by 1.30 on Friday, Governor tells CM
- Movies Ex-Bigg Boss’ Ajaz Khan Gets Arrested For Sharing Objectionable Video & Mocking Mumbai Police!
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
"One who maintains cleanliness, keeps away diseases" This is a factor we all should follow when it comes to looking after our humble abode.
Keeping the house clean on a daily basis helps to keep the family members healthy. It is important to follow a set ground rules or habits everyday so that the house doesn't suffer a messy look.
Making the bed as soon as you wake up, drying up the kitchen counter and keeping it free from utensils and disposing of the garbage are some of the many good habits which will help to make your home sparkle and smell good too.
If you don't have time on your hands to do all the cleaning at home, dedicate some of the household chores to every member of the family. In this way, you will get to keep your house clean 24/7. In this article, we share with you some of the best habits to inculcate in your life.
By following these habits, through the years your home will be the best looking one in town. Take a look at these easy and habitual tips to keep in mind.
Make The Bed
As soon as you wake up in the morning, make it a habit to do the bed. Straighten the bedsheet and ruffle the pillows. This is one habit, if followed everyday, will help to make your home look neat.
Kitchen Counters = Clean
Keeping the kitchen counter clean by replacing the spice containers after preparing a meal will help to make your home look beautiful. It also saves time on your cleaning process.
Leave The Shoes At The Door
Make it a habit to leave the shoes at the door as soon as you step into your home. This cleaning tip will help to keep you healthy since shoes are one of the strongest carriers for infectious diseases.
Don't Let The Garbage Lie
Never let the garbage lie around for a long time in your home, as it invites unwelcomed guests like pests and rodents. Clean the empty garbage can once in a week with a solution of vinegar and lemon juice.
Clean As You Go
Cleaning as you go instead of creating large messes around is one of the habits that help to keep your home look beautiful and clean.
Assign Work To Members
To keep your home clean and tidy at all times, it is best to assign work to every member in the family. This habit saves up on time and helps everyone to understand the meaning of responsibility.
Don't Let Laundry Wait
Never let the laundry pile up in the washing room. Make it a habit to wash your clothes twice in the week.
Clean Up After Dinner
Clean up right after dinner. Never allow utensils to lie in your sink overnight as it will invite pests and other nasty insects, which will make you fall ill.