- 9 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 10 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 10 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- 10 hrs ago 7 Times Ranveer Singh Broke Gender Stereotypes In Fashion
- News Govt reviews windfall gains tax, cuts tax on domestic crude oil
- Sports Maharaja T20 Trophy: Mysuru Warriors win a thriller against Hubli Tigers
- Movies Nassar Meets With An Accident While Shooting; Suffers Minor Injuries
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Cement Stock For Target Price Of Rs 3020, Reported Strong Quarter
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
Most of us love stuffed animals. We generally buy them for kids. Kids do love to play with them and they literally carry them everywhere. This is how they get dirty. Once they get dirty, it is not safe to let your children touch them all the time as they breed bacteria. So, you must also know about washing stuffed animals. How do you do that?
Though washing stuffed animals by hand is easy, many prefer to use a washing machine for that purpose. Firstly, you must check the recommendations provided by the manufacturers. It is good to follow those instructions if you care about the longevity of them. But if you have no patience to read all that stuff then you can wash them by any method. However, in this post, let us discuss about washing stuffed animals in washing machine. The process is very simple and you don't need to be an expert in this subject.
Tips For Washing Stuffed Animals
Using A Washing Machine
Firstly, it isn't unsafe to use a washing machine to wash your stuffed animals. Without ruining the material, you can get them carefully washed. However, if the manufacturer warns against machine wash, refrain from doing so.
Use either cold water or lukewarm water. Don't go for hot water just to be on the safe side. It might damage the material or melt away certain accessories.
If the stuffed animals consist of any assembled parts, it is better to remove them while washing. If its a single piece then you can directly place them in the machine.
Use a gentle cycle so that the items are not roughly handled during the process of washing. A delicate cycle handles them well. Once the washing process is over, you will be surprised to see them clean and clear. You can also scrub them with your hand before washing.
Look for an ideal place to dry all of those stuffed animals. Before you even decide to wash, check whether the material used can be washed. Some materials are not supposed to be washed, the label on them will tell you about such facts.
- offer of the dayMonsoon Deals On Kitchen Essentials: Up To 52% Off On Coffee Maker, Water Purifier, Dinner Set And More
- decorFather’s Day Special: Decorate Your Home With These 5 Expert Suggestions
- improvementLike Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat, Nawazuddin Siddiqui Builds Dream Home In Mumbai - PICS
- decor6 Simple Tips To Keep Your House Warm During The Winter Season
- improvementHome Decor: Space-Saving Furniture Ideas For 1 BHK And Small Apartments In The City
- gardeningLove Plants In the Balcony? 8 Tips For Balcony Gardening At Home!
- wellnessHow To Choose Home Blood Pressure Monitor
- wellness7 Ways To Make Your Fast Food Healthy
- improvementHow To Remove Rust From Stainless Steel? Here Are Some Simple Ways
- wellnessWorld Patient Safety Day 2020: How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- parents and childrenMoving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- improvement12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs