- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of us love stuffed animals. We generally buy them for kids. Kids do love to play with them and they literally carry them everywhere. This is how they get dirty. Once they get dirty, it is not safe to let your children touch them all the time as they breed bacteria. So, you must also know about washing stuffed animals. How do you do that?
Though washing stuffed animals by hand is easy, many prefer to use a washing machine for that purpose. Firstly, you must check the recommendations provided by the manufacturers. It is good to follow those instructions if you care about the longevity of them. But if you have no patience to read all that stuff then you can wash them by any method. However, in this post, let us discuss about washing stuffed animals in washing machine. The process is very simple and you don't need to be an expert in this subject.
Tips For Washing Stuffed Animals
Using A Washing Machine
Firstly, it isn't unsafe to use a washing machine to wash your stuffed animals. Without ruining the material, you can get them carefully washed. However, if the manufacturer warns against machine wash, refrain from doing so.
Use either cold water or lukewarm water. Don't go for hot water just to be on the safe side. It might damage the material or melt away certain accessories.
If the stuffed animals consist of any assembled parts, it is better to remove them while washing. If its a single piece then you can directly place them in the machine.
Use a gentle cycle so that the items are not roughly handled during the process of washing. A delicate cycle handles them well. Once the washing process is over, you will be surprised to see them clean and clear. You can also scrub them with your hand before washing.
Look for an ideal place to dry all of those stuffed animals. Before you even decide to wash, check whether the material used can be washed. Some materials are not supposed to be washed, the label on them will tell you about such facts.