- 1 hr ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 1 hr ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 2 hrs ago 20 Foods You Should Eat Every Day For Clean Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack
- 3 hrs ago Ludo: Sanya Malhotra’s First Promotional Look In Colourful Co-ord Set Is Super Chic And Refreshing
- Finance METLDEX: India's First Tradable Real-Time Base Metals Index
- Movies Telugu Actor Prudhvi Raj Met With An Accident
- News On PM Modi's address to nation, Chirag Paswan's appeal to party candidates
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni shouldn’t bat lower than number 5: Ajit Agarkar
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: Central Government Employees Likely To Get DA Hike This Festive Season
- Automobiles Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 6,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
Trying to remove stubborn stains on clothes is not an easy task, ask any mother.
Though there are more than a handful of home remedies to remove various types of stains, it is only a few of them which actually work miracles in helping us get rid of the problem.
To remove stains from delicate clothes, one must be careful not to tear the garment while using these remedies. Some of the ingredients to remove stains can be a little rough on the clothes, therefore, it is necessary to remove the stain gradually and over a period of time.
When you have kids at home, it is only common for the carpet, mat and bed sheet to see a touch of glitter, chocolate, ice creams, mud, sauces and various other stains.
To remove these types of stains, you can follow some simple steps. After making use of these home remedies, washing the clothes with a mild detergent is a must. It is also better to hand-wash the stained garment than putting it in a washing machine, as scrubbing the stain off between the palms of your hands can make the process faster and much more effective.
So, take a look at the best and compelling home remedies to remove these 10 types of stains.
Alcohol or a hand-sanitizer are two best ingredients to apply on a paint stain. However, it is effective only when the alcohol is applied on the paint stain when fresh.
To remove ink from clothes, apply 2 to 3 drops of hand-sanitizer over the ink stain. Brush the stain with a toothbrush and immediately apply baking powder paste to the stain. After 15 minutes of the powder soaking in the garment, rinse the cloth with hot water.
To remove stubborn mud stains, the most effective home remedy is to use a bleaching powder. Make a paste out of 2 tablespoons of bleaching powder and water. Apply this paste over the mud stain to remove it effectively. However, be careful when handling this mixture.
White vinegar is the best home remedy to get rid of ketchup stains from clothes. Pour a little vinegar over the stain and brush the cloth with a toothbrush. Rinse later with detergent and water.
The best ingredient to remove chocolate stains from clothes is ammonia solution. Gently scrape the dried chocolate off the garment using a blunt knife. After 5 minutes, directly place one drop of solution and use a white cloth to smudge the chocolate stain off.
Ammonia solution is the best ingredient to remove juice stains from clothes as well. First, wash the stain properly with water. Apply one drop of the solution, dab the area with a white cloth to see the stain coming off.
One of the best home remedies to remove gum stains from clothes is to first massage an ice cube over the gum stain. After 10 minutes, use a blunt knife to scrape the gum. If the gum is stubborn, pour a little glycerin over the stain and then scrape it out.
Ice cream stains can be removed from clothes with the help of lemon juice. Gently pour a few drops of lemon juice over the stain. Rub the affected area together, and later rinse the area with soap and water.
Detergent with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of salt is an effective home remedy to get rid of this type of stain. It is best to look into the stain immediately.
Salt is the best home remedy that can be used to get rid of blood stains on clothes. Soak the garment in a high solution of salt water immediately when you notice the stain and then rinse after 15 minutes.