- 41 min ago 8 Questions That Can Help To Find Out If Your Partner Is Ignoring You
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora Owns The Red Carpet With Her Dual-Toned Gown And You Can’t Miss It!
- 2 hrs ago Legendary Actress Sridevi's Traditional Fashion Moments On Her 2nd Death Anniversary
- 3 hrs ago 7 Signs You Are Being Clingy In Your Relationship And How To Avoid
- Movies Meme-Fare! Prabhas’ Baahubali Avatar Wins Over Donald Trump Ahead Of His India Visit; Shares A Video
- News Microlight trainer aircraft, crashes in Patiala, IAF pilot killed
- Sports IPL 2020: Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer, Nitish Rana amongst most stylish cricketers, says hairstylist Rashid Salmani
- Technology Oppo Find X2 To Launch Officially On March 6
- Finance 2nd Biggest Sensex Fall Of 2020; Rs 3 Lakh Crore Investor Wealth Gone
- Travel Top 15 Places To Visit In March To Welcome The Beginning Of Summer
- Automobiles NHAI Collects Rs 20 Crore In Fines From Vehicles Without FASTags
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Keeping your house clean is very important to keep yourself healthy and happy. Cleaning your house during winter needs a little more care and attention. This is due to the impact of the changing climate. As the intensity of the winter changes, the challenges in cleaning your home will also increase. Winter cleaning can be a difficult job because of the snow trapped in your boots, the messy mud, the humidity in your rooms and the foggy films on your furniture, mirror or windows. So, it is important to make the necessary arrangements to fight humidity.
Are you wondering what to do when you get trapped in your home due to the cold weather outside? Then, consider this as the best time to try a total makeover of your interiors. Change the arrangements of your furniture, carpets, and cushions or change your curtains. But, this may not make any effective change if you fail to keep your home neat and clean.
Many things that you overlook need special attention during winter. Keeping your home clean and beautiful during winter will not be a difficult task, if you know some easy tips and tricks. Here are some winter cleaning tips for your home.
Keep the floors clean
If you have trapped moisture in your room, chances are more for getting a messy floor. If you have kids in your home, keeping the floor dry is very important to avoid accidental falls. Wipe the floor with a dry mop.
Clean the windows
Keeping your window glasses clean is one of the most important winter cleaning tips for homes. Since windows are more exposed to the cold air outside, it will get covered with condensed water when you keep a heater in your room.
Polish your furniture
Winter is the time when your wooden furniture is prone to fungal attack. So, it is one of the best winter cleaning tips for homes to polish your wood furniture even before the arrival of winter.
Wash the glass doors
If you have a glass door near the fireplace, chances are more for the doors to get covered by a foggy film. This will prevent sunlight from falling into the room. It is an important winter cleaning tip for homes to wash the inside of the glass doors.
Clean the mirrors
Do you feel that your mirror is not reflecting the real you? Then, the reason will be the moisture on the mirror. Wipe the mirror with a dry newspaper and then rub some talcum powder on it.
Clean your bathroom
Keeping your bathroom dry and clean is one of the most important winter cleaning tips for homes. Using lemon oil to clean the tiles will help prevent the formation of fungus.
Clean the carpets
Carpets will get attacked by fungus and bacteria due to the presence of moisture. This makes cleaning your carpet often one of the most important winter cleaning tips for homes.
Keep your dress cabinets clean. You can spread a newspaper on the cabinet drawers before arranging your clothes. This is one of the easiest winter cleaning tips for homes.
Wash winter blankets
Washing your winter blanket should be an important part of cleaning your home during winter. It is a basic need for keeping your bed hygiene. This will help you stay away from allergy and asthma.
Clean drapes and curtains
Curtains and drapes can get a bad smell. Chances are more for the presence of fungus and bacteria as well. So, cleaning drapes and curtains stay as one of the top winter cleaning tips for homes.