- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Movies Umbrella Academy Star Elliot Page Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender
- News Word leaders to address special session of UN General Assembly on COVID-19 pandemic
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Are beautiful bed sheets decorating your bed? Are you worried that they are stained and you don’t know how to remove it? If so, read further, this piece is for you!
Your son or daughter may be the one’s who nosebleed and your bed sheets must be getting those blood stains and you might be searching for ways to remove it. We make it easier by giving some tips that would come handy.
There is a particular reason why people choose cotton bedding and it is easy care. Removing stains from these fabrics are relatively easier, thanks to the nature of the fabric!
Removing blood stains from bed sheets are no easy task and people sometimes go on to discard their bed sheets or bedding as a whole. Some people spend hefty money on dry cleaning too.
The ultimate result is loss of money. Once you discard your bed sheets, you need to spend money on replacing it with new ones. If you are shrewd enough take the tips below and clean your bed sheets easily the next time, your bed sheet gets stained with blood.
Below are a few tips on how to remove blood stains from bed sheet.
If you notice the stain immediately
Once you notice the stain immediately, soak it in cold water and laundry it. This is a good method in removing blood stains from bed sheets. Use of your normal detergent is going to work well on these stains. You need not spend money dry cleaning it.
If the stain is dry
Suppose if you don’t notice the stain immediately, and that the stain has dried. Then don’t think of discarding the bed sheet or going for a dry clean. The solution is well here. Removing blood stains from bed sheets that have dried can be done by using hydrogen peroxide. However, while using hydrogen peroxide take care that you don’t soak your bed sheet in water. Hydrogen peroxide may not work well on sheets soaked in water. Use paper towels to remove the stain. This is one tip on how to remove blood stains from bed sheet.
The shampoo magic
Your regular shampoo can work the magic in removing blood stains from bed sheets. You may use a normal shampoo or an expensive one, both are going to do the trick. If you are wondering how to remove blood stain from bed sheet that’s your favorite, then try this. This is going to work on removing stains from bed sheets.
Using baking soda is one of the safe and inexpensive methods in removing blood stains from bed sheets. Make a solution containing baking powder and two parts of cold water and apply the solution to the stained area with the help of a clean cloth. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rub it with a dry cloth. Don’t you think this is one of the easiest ways in removing stains from bed sheets?
If you are worried that the blood stains are dried and old and wondering how to remove blood stains from bed sheet, then meat tenderizer method would work. Meat tenderizer has the capacity to break down the protein in the blood and this makes it a good blood removal agent. Next time, you forget to remove the blood stains immediately, try this method.