- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- News Modi set for first bilateral visit after election victory, likely to visit Maldives on June 7
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Sports Emery had to convince Arsenal stars to care about Europa League
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Cleaning up after Christmas or New Year party has always been a daunting task. You go through various thoughts concerning Christmas decorations. It includes whether or not to keep them for re-use next year or have they been used long enough to find their way to trash bin. Hence, cleaning house after Christmas can be a daunting task.
From the tiniest things such as picking up empty cups to washing the dishes, everything seems to be a headache. You just don't have the energy to do these chores.
Not to fret, we bring you some simple tips to tackle the after-Christmas party clean-up. Follow these easy-peasy techniques to make your house spick and span. Read on.
Start your house cleaning session with Christmas tree. Remove the decorations and store the tree. If you have an artificial Christmas tree, wrap it up in a cloth or paper. This is one of the best tips for cleaning house after Christmas.
Storing and Throwing Christmas Decorations
Be choosy in saving and throwing the decorations you used for this year's Christmas. Consider saving wreaths (only if they are not made with fresh leaves), ribbons, bells, danglers, ornaments, paper lanterns. Store them in boxes.
Cleaning the Dishes
The minute your dinner is done, clear away the dining table. It is good to get the mess away and by the time the party is done, you will have just a few dishes to clean.
Before you kick off for the party, make sure to keep your trash bags ready. Place dustbins cans around the party area so that the guests can throw their trash away.
Stained carpets are big mess to clean. Using a bit of salt on the stain will help prevent the stain from setting into the carpet. It will help in preventing larger problems. Alternatively, you can pour cleaning solution onto the stain, and then gently blot up as much wine as possible. This is one of the best tips for cleaning house after Christmas.