Tips to clean and maintain soft toys:
1. Always read the label before washing the teddy bear. It is best to read the label before or after buying to remember the instructions. Generally, the print lightens with time therefore making it difficult to wash later.
2. Fill a bucket with warm water and add liquid soap. Lemon soap solution is good to make the teddy smell good after washing.
3. Hand wash the soft toys. Just soak the teddy bear in the soapy solution for 4-5 minutes and then gently rub the soft toy with your fingertips.
4. You can also use a cotton cloth piece to remove dirt from teddy bear. Gently rub the cloth piece on the fur.
5. Clean the ears, tummy, tail, neck and around the eyes with the cloth piece. You can also use towel.
6. Fill the bucket with warm water and wash the teddy bear. To maintain soft toys, never wash them in hot water. It can damage the fur.
7. Wash the teddy bear to remove soap solution absorbed by the fur. After washing it, rub with a dry towel gently.
8. Let the teddy bear air dry. Apply a perfume to make the teddy bear smell good. Maintain it by washing when its too dirty.
Follow these tips to clean and maintain teddy bears. Avoid washing soft toys every week. This can spoil the fur quality. You can now accept soft toys on teddy bear day without worrying about its maintenance.