- Movies Bigg Boss 16 November 29 Highlights: Nimrit And Archana Get Into Huge Fight; Golden Boys Enter The House
- News India's maternal mortality ratio drops to 97 in 2018-2020 from 130
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022, Netherlands 2-0 Qatar: Gakpo grabs another goal as Oranje top Group A
- Finance How to Transfer Money Through NEFT Online?
- Travel Most Popular Winter Sports In India You Can Try
- Education MHT CET 5 Year Counselling 2022 Merit List OUT At cetcell.mahacet.org, Get Details Here
- Technology Xiaomi 13 Claimed To Offer More Battery Life Than iPhone 14 Pro Max: What About The Performance?
- Automobiles 15 Year Old Vehicles To Be Scrapped – Gadkari Sends Directive To All State Governments
Tips to clean knives and get rid of rust:
1. White vinegar is an effective ingredient to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. You can use white vinegar to remove rust permanently.
2. Soak a cotton cloth piece in white vinegar and rub the knife blades. This helps remove small rust from the knife blades.
3. If the 2 tip to get rid of rust doesn't help, wrap the knife blade with the cloth piece soaked in white vinegar. Leave the knife overnight and then rinse with warm water in the morning. Dry the metal blades immediately.
4. Always keep the blades dry as water forms rust on the metal. Use a clean and dry cloth piece to clean the knife.
5. Another way to get rid of rust from knives is by stabbing the blade in a potato and leave it overnight. Rinse with warm water and dry it immediately.
6. Rub the metal blades of knives or scissors with onion. This is an easy tip to clean them and get rid of the rust formed due to moisture or water.
7. While rubbing onion, you will see brown juices on the onion. This is the rust which is cleaned from the metal due to the acids in an onion.
8. You can also use coconut oil to remove rust from the metal knives or scissors. Leave the oil on the metal blades for 45-60 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can even apply Vaseline as it is greasy and helps get rid of rust.
Try these tips to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. Remember to dry the metal blades immediately after cleaning them.
- improvementClean A Washing Machine With Vinegar And Baking Soda In 3 Steps!
- skin care6 Reasons Why You Should Wash Your Face At Night
- wellness10 Healthy Foods That Cleanse The Colon
- decor10 Things In Your Home You Never Clean, But You Should
- improvementDIY Toothpaste Tricks To Keep Your House Clean
- improvementQuick Tips On Keeping The Kitchen Clean
- improvementHow To Prepare Your Home For Holi
- improvementCleaning Your House With Borax
- improvementSmart Tips To Make Your House Dust-Free
- decorSimple Cleaning Tricks For Rooms
- improvementHow To Keep Bathroom Clean All The Time
- improvementPrecautions To Take While Using Acid For Cleaning