- News Amend state laws to shield farmers from Centre's attack: Amarinder Singh
- Movies Kapil Sharma, Aamir Ali, Kamya Panjabi & Others Wish Their Baby Girls On Daughter's Day 2020
- Sports Mourinho keeps quiet to avoid paying for controversial Newcastle penalty
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Tips to clean knives and get rid of rust:
1. White vinegar is an effective ingredient to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. You can use white vinegar to remove rust permanently.
2. Soak a cotton cloth piece in white vinegar and rub the knife blades. This helps remove small rust from the knife blades.
3. If the 2 tip to get rid of rust doesn't help, wrap the knife blade with the cloth piece soaked in white vinegar. Leave the knife overnight and then rinse with warm water in the morning. Dry the metal blades immediately.
4. Always keep the blades dry as water forms rust on the metal. Use a clean and dry cloth piece to clean the knife.
5. Another way to get rid of rust from knives is by stabbing the blade in a potato and leave it overnight. Rinse with warm water and dry it immediately.
6. Rub the metal blades of knives or scissors with onion. This is an easy tip to clean them and get rid of the rust formed due to moisture or water.
7. While rubbing onion, you will see brown juices on the onion. This is the rust which is cleaned from the metal due to the acids in an onion.
8. You can also use coconut oil to remove rust from the metal knives or scissors. Leave the oil on the metal blades for 45-60 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can even apply Vaseline as it is greasy and helps get rid of rust.
Try these tips to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. Remember to dry the metal blades immediately after cleaning them.