- 14 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 15 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 16 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- 16 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food?
- Movies Sonu Sood Says He Got Infected With COVID-19 Despite Being Careful; Adds 'I Have Always Worn A Mask'
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Tips to clean knives and get rid of rust:
1. White vinegar is an effective ingredient to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. You can use white vinegar to remove rust permanently.
2. Soak a cotton cloth piece in white vinegar and rub the knife blades. This helps remove small rust from the knife blades.
3. If the 2 tip to get rid of rust doesn't help, wrap the knife blade with the cloth piece soaked in white vinegar. Leave the knife overnight and then rinse with warm water in the morning. Dry the metal blades immediately.
4. Always keep the blades dry as water forms rust on the metal. Use a clean and dry cloth piece to clean the knife.
5. Another way to get rid of rust from knives is by stabbing the blade in a potato and leave it overnight. Rinse with warm water and dry it immediately.
6. Rub the metal blades of knives or scissors with onion. This is an easy tip to clean them and get rid of the rust formed due to moisture or water.
7. While rubbing onion, you will see brown juices on the onion. This is the rust which is cleaned from the metal due to the acids in an onion.
8. You can also use coconut oil to remove rust from the metal knives or scissors. Leave the oil on the metal blades for 45-60 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can even apply Vaseline as it is greasy and helps get rid of rust.
Try these tips to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. Remember to dry the metal blades immediately after cleaning them.