- News As result day draws closer, NDA allies drop hints about joining cabinet
- Technology Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tips to clean knives and get rid of rust:
1. White vinegar is an effective ingredient to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. You can use white vinegar to remove rust permanently.
2. Soak a cotton cloth piece in white vinegar and rub the knife blades. This helps remove small rust from the knife blades.
3. If the 2 tip to get rid of rust doesn't help, wrap the knife blade with the cloth piece soaked in white vinegar. Leave the knife overnight and then rinse with warm water in the morning. Dry the metal blades immediately.
4. Always keep the blades dry as water forms rust on the metal. Use a clean and dry cloth piece to clean the knife.
5. Another way to get rid of rust from knives is by stabbing the blade in a potato and leave it overnight. Rinse with warm water and dry it immediately.
6. Rub the metal blades of knives or scissors with onion. This is an easy tip to clean them and get rid of the rust formed due to moisture or water.
7. While rubbing onion, you will see brown juices on the onion. This is the rust which is cleaned from the metal due to the acids in an onion.
8. You can also use coconut oil to remove rust from the metal knives or scissors. Leave the oil on the metal blades for 45-60 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can even apply Vaseline as it is greasy and helps get rid of rust.
Try these tips to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. Remember to dry the metal blades immediately after cleaning them.