- 12 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 18 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 July 25 Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Emerges As The Winner Of First K-Medal Of The Show
- Sports A tale of two Mumbai Indians boys: Suryakumar Yadav continues to impress; Hardik Pandya remains ineffective
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Tips to clean knives and get rid of rust:
1. White vinegar is an effective ingredient to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. You can use white vinegar to remove rust permanently.
2. Soak a cotton cloth piece in white vinegar and rub the knife blades. This helps remove small rust from the knife blades.
3. If the 2 tip to get rid of rust doesn't help, wrap the knife blade with the cloth piece soaked in white vinegar. Leave the knife overnight and then rinse with warm water in the morning. Dry the metal blades immediately.
4. Always keep the blades dry as water forms rust on the metal. Use a clean and dry cloth piece to clean the knife.
5. Another way to get rid of rust from knives is by stabbing the blade in a potato and leave it overnight. Rinse with warm water and dry it immediately.
6. Rub the metal blades of knives or scissors with onion. This is an easy tip to clean them and get rid of the rust formed due to moisture or water.
7. While rubbing onion, you will see brown juices on the onion. This is the rust which is cleaned from the metal due to the acids in an onion.
8. You can also use coconut oil to remove rust from the metal knives or scissors. Leave the oil on the metal blades for 45-60 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You can even apply Vaseline as it is greasy and helps get rid of rust.
Try these tips to get rid of rust from knives or scissors. Remember to dry the metal blades immediately after cleaning them.