Designed for young children, the bowl rotates 360 degrees, and is the brainchild of , a 34 year old mother of two.
She came up with the idea after finding herself constantly clearing up food spilled by her three year old son, Aidan.
Her engineer husband, Brad helped her put together the innovative design. "Aidan used to spill his snacks everywhere and I was tired of cleaning it."
Finding no products on the market that solved the problem, Melinda described the need to her husband and together, they built a prototype. The revolutionary, spill resistant technology keeps dry food and snacks inside the bowl and off the floors.
"Aidan loved it and it was his interest in the bowl that encouraged us to look for avenues to bring the product to market."
And the idea became a reality with help from Everyday Edisons, a reality TV show. The bowl costs 9.99 dollars.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla