- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
For the Monsoon Sale, HomeShop18 is re launching some very popular old shows like Flat 50% off. HomeShop18 is also re introducing shows like Gadget Bazaar; Weekend Loot, Bachat Time, Homemaker, Jewellery Special, Kids Special etc with new look and feel to reflect the Monsoon Sale theme. Each show will have a range of highly exciting products available at great discounts. For example, in the Flat 50% off show, every product will be available at a flat 50% discount on its MRP. In jewellery special show, there will be "Limited Edition Specials" and "Offer of the Day".
The show will feature special limited period offers at an unbelievable price point. In Mobile Shop all products on the show will be available at 25% off, plus there will be assured gift coupons with each order. During the Sale, customers get exciting products, great discounts, unmatched value and free home delivery, all with the ease of shopping from home.
Announcing the launch of the promotion, Sundeep Malhotra, CEO, HomeShop18 said, "HomeShop18 is clearly emerging as a destination where customers can get high quality products at a great value and enjoy the convenience of shopping from home. This innovative format of round the clock sale was very well accepted by customers during our Year End Maha Sale. We have therefore brought back the similar format with this Monsoon Sale"
HomeShop18's highly popular 'More for Consumer' strategy is simple and focused towards providing the best value to its customers. Its repeat customer base has doubled in the recent months. There has been a sharp business growth due to its highly successful "Take 20% Value Back" and "Sab Ki Jeet Pakki" promotions. The channel has been recording a 15% month on month growth in the financial year '09.