- 15 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A Fuckboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 2 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- News 100 books is all she wanted as Mehr on Nikah: Kerala man's gift to his wife floors guests
- Movies Gul Makai Song Haq Maula: H.E. Amjad Khan's Lyrics & Piyush Mishra's Vocals Touch Your Heart
- Sports Real Madrid have to be alert to Mbappe signs amid links - Nacho
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Finance Number Of New Demat Accounts Opened In 2019 Climb To 10-Year High
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The basic necessity for a plant is food, water and sunlight. There are some plants which do not require one of these basic necessities that is, sunlight. Garden plants are usually shaded by humongous trees and our concrete world therefore barring the sun's rays for its growth. Due to problems like these, you can have a garden flower plant which no longer can depend on sharp sunlight for its growth.
Thus to grow healthy flower plants in India, it is vital for a gardener to identify the degree of shade that the flower plant needs or will tolerate. The walls of our concrete jungle do not rob the soil of moisture, but they do cast a light shadow on these flowers plants.
Some of the flower plants in India can withstand shade which is dense in nature, but, some needs to be coupled with dry soil to help its growth. A good fertilizer is important for these types of flower plants in India to provide a more suitable condition.
Below are some of the best flower plants in India which can be grown in dry, damp and extreme shade. If you are looking to add more plants to your garden, then these garden tips might just help you.
Dry shade-The shade is often caused by trees, which suck most of the moisture out of the soil.
Damp shade -These plants will grow in conditions suited with a lot of wet soil.
Extreme shade -These plants are suitable for growing in the darkest corner of your garden.
Lords and Ladies
This is one of the most prestigious flower plants one can find in almost every garden. It is also familiarly knows as cows and bulls, adam and eve, devils and angels etc.
This is one of the most beautiful flower plants you can grow in dry shade. The Geranium Cranesbill are fluffy little mounds of foliage which has white flowers, shades of blue and pink as well.
This is also a dry shade flower plant which can be grown with a small amount of sunlight. The extracts from the flower produced is used as an aphrodisiac.
This plant has blackish type of flowers which resembles that of a mourning widow. The dry shade plant grows well in areas near trees and shrubs.
This is a damp shade flower plant in India which grows beautifully in soil that is moist. The Bleeding heart is pink in colour in the shape of a heart.
One of the most easy flower plants to grow in your garden is the Solomon's Seal. This damp shade plant looks elegant in garden due to its arching stems and creamy dangling bells.
This plant resembles a toad. Spotted characteristics and camouflages with the amphibian as well. These plants grows well in damp shade gardens.
The wood spurge is one of the best plants that can be grown even in your house. This plant can survive in extreme shade.
This is another flower plant that is commonly grown in India. This extreme shade plant requires moist soil to grow.
The beautiful snow drops flower plant grows well during the winter season. The extreme shade flower plant which grows in perfect moist soil blooms beautiful white flowers which looks like snow drops.