- News In the land of Ram Bhakts, they called me Ravan: PM Modi takes on Congress
- Finance Mahindra & Mahindra Posts 56 Pc Rise, in Domestic Passenger Vehicle Sales
- Movies Gold Review: A Decent Situational Comedy Which Could've Been Better
- Technology POCO X5 Pro 5G Surfaces In IMEI Database: Snapdragon 782G SoC, 5000mAh Battery Expected
- Education Explained- Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage Policy Framework and its Deployment Mechanism in India
- Automobiles This Gaping Modified Toyota Fortuner Is Not For Everyone
- Sports Steve Smith and Marnus Labuschagne become 17th pair to score double hundreds in same innings
- Travel Krka National Park: Must Visit National Park In Croatia
A foyer area equals the 'impression card' for your home. Simply because that's the first thing everyone notices before entering your home. So it is extremely crucial that you present the foyer zone in such a way that it gives a fair bit of idea about how your home appears or what sort of possesses. What's more? A beautiful foyer defines your individual personality and preferences as well!
Here are some easy ways you can elevate the foyer and form a lasting impression:
Add a size-appropriate side table or console that can serve as the surface to place essential objects. You can place a decor tray, bowl, and more knick-knacks pretty conveniently on it. Your everyday essential objects like house keys, letters, etc can be easily kept in decorative holders.
If the space allows you can also place easy seating options like a chair or pouf for waiting or wearing shoes purposes. In-built seating is also a practical option for a spacious foyer zone.
Add some storage essential pieces like a shoe rack, umbrella holder, and coat rack to keep your everyday essentials organized and handy. Include or eliminate these functional objects as per your requirement and need. Also, select these objects in attractive shapes, styles, or colours to make them appear as decor objects!
Let There Be Light
It is very essential to keep the foyer zone well-lit and illuminating. This practical decor tip allows for enough visibility to enter a home after sunset. An overhead light fixture like a stunning pendant light or chandelier adds to the style quotient of the foyer zone. Attractive wall sconces or table lamps placed on the foyer console are also a good choice to keep the foyer looking amazing.
Hanging a decorative mirror on the foyer wall serves both functional and decorative purposes. You can check your look for the last time before heading out and it also works as a great decor piece. What's more? Since the mirror reflects light, it creates an illusion of a greater space which works great if the foyer area is small. You can select from amazing decor mirror choices that match the vibe and style of a home. For instance, a sleek metal mirror will make a great choice for a modern, contemporary foyer.
Something For The Floor
Define the foyer or entryway with an attractive doormat or runner. Opt for sturdy, stain-resistant floor runners that meet the requirement of this high-traffic zone. Possibly go for a colour that does not show dirt marks very easily. A narrow, rectangular area rug or runner in attractive colour makes a good choice to elevate even the simplest-looking foyer.
Indoor plants or fresh flowers help add that welcoming vibe for everyone who enters the home. Place a mini succulent on the console table or place a medium or large indoor plant on the foyer floor. Plants are a great way to bring a sense of natural aesthetics and colour to the foyer zone!
Personalize a Bit
A foyer area is very much the interior part of your home and you must feature a "bit of yourself" in this designated zone. Add a photo frame, the art of your choice, or any decor object that says a lot about your personality. Such decor accessories make great conversation starters, and statement pieces too!
- decor6 Best Tips To Select The Perfect Coffee Table
- decorEasy Guide To Style A Bookshelf
- decorModern Interior Design - Everything You Should Know About The New-Age Interior Style
- decor6 Decor Tips To Add A Luxurious Vibe To Your Living Room
- decorEasy Tips To Style Your Couch Like An Interior Expert
- decor7 Best Tips For Selecting The Right Sofa For Your Space
- decor5 Easy Tips To Style Your Coffee Table
- decor6 Best Ideas To Decorate With Greenery In Your Home
- decorBigg Boss 16 ‘Circus Theme’ House Reflects Bold Colours, Effervescent Patterns, And Eclectic Vibe
- improvementHow To Get Rid Of Stains, Mold And Grime On Bathroom Tiles
- gardeningTulsi, Money Plant, Bamboo: 6 Best Indoor Plants For The Home According To Vastu
- home n gardenHow To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick