- 5 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 13 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 41 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 56 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Dipannita Sharma Slams Kapil For Joking About Sanjay Dutt's 300 Girlfriends
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
A well-lit house cheers up a gloomy person. Imagine coming back home from a tiring and stressful day at work to house amazingly decorated with proper lighting. Wouldn't that be relaxing and stress buster? Most of the people do not give a second thought to deck up their house with various lightings and instead settle for something normal.
While there is much more you can do with the interior lighting, it is important to know to what suits best for your home. Keeping the requirements in mind you can decorate each room with apt lights according to your choice.
In this article we bring you some of the interior lighting ideas for your home.
Living Room/Hall Room: When guests come to your house this is the room will give overall impression about your house. Moreover, it is this place you generally hangout with family and friends watching movie. So why not make it attractive with proper lighting? You can start with focusing on lighting about three corners of your house four corners of the house. These should be placed in such a way to highlight a decorative item. However, you must consider the kind of lighting based on the item. You can also use dimmer for relaxing evening.
Bedroom: This room has to be the coziest room of all. In order to give a relaxing look to your bedroom use lamps by the bedsides. Remember the lights should not be harsh. You can also consider using floor lamps if you are not too fond of bedside lamp. Also decorate the front wall which faces your bed with an intimate light. It will add calming effect to the bedroom.
Kitchen: It is important to have a properly lit kitchen. You do not want to end up mixing wrong items in your food. Your priority should be in having overhead light with dimmer. Also use under-cabinet lights. Special attention should be given to corners of the kitchen and the sink for ambient lighting.
Dining Hall: Family gather here to relish their meals and this is the room where some good memories are formed. In order to make your dining hall look grand and appealing use chandelier above the table.
Bathroom: Place a good lighting above the mirror. You can also use concealed lighting in your bathroom for relaxing showers. Also keep an option of completely illuminating the bathroom with overhead light.