- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Some people find it hard as to what colour to choose , here are a few guidelines on how to help you choose the perfect colour that will make your home look special and stylish.
- Make a list of your favorite colours and from that pick up three, followed by selecting two and last, select the best one.
- The basic thing is to first ask yourself as to which colour makes you feels comfortable. You can start by selecting a pattern which is the easiest way to create a colour palette for your decor.
- Get a paint sample board before you begin to paint your room. This will help you to find the right colour. All you have to do is to keep your wall plain and using the sample boards you can get the correct contrast of your favorite colours that you wish to apply.
- When ever you plan to paint your wall always test it. The lighting of the room will affect the way the wall looks. So its best to see the colour during the day as well at at night.
Light , Medium and Dark – How you use these colours will affect the overall appearance of the room.
- Light Background- When you select a light background colour , the room seems to be bright during the day as well as the night when the lights are turned on.
- Medium Colour- If you have a medium combination of light and a darker shade mix , the room can be adorned with good furniture giving it a good foundation.
- Dark colour- Usually a dark colour will make the room look smaller and compact. The light will be very much dull an will give you a gloomy look whenever you enter the room. But , if you are persistent in getting your favorite dark colour done, make sure to decorate your room with bright accessories.