- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
There are a lot of people out there suffering from ear infections. Digging your ears with buds will only worsen the problem and hence it is recommended to go for a natural solution to treat this problem.
This infection can hence be treated effectively without any drugs.
Garlic juice is known to be very beneficial for treating ear infections, as it is rich in anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Most often children and young adults suffer from ear infections and they are taken to the doctor to be given loads of antibiotics.
Antibiotics are known to destroy the healthy bacteria, which is the first line of the defense system. Ear infections are often caused by bacteria, virus or fungi in the ear.
So, placing a simple mixture made with raw garlic juice in the ear for sometime can turn out to be an effective remedy to treat infections.
Have a look at this effective remedy using raw garlic juice and olive oil.
- Garlic juice
- Olive oil
Now let's take a look at its preparation and the way to use this remedy.
Take two drops of garlic juice and mix it with one drop of olive oil.
The mixture that is prepared using garlic juice and olive oil is known to be potent enough to kill the bacteria, as it is rich in antimicrobial properties.
You'll have to take a cotton ball and soak it in this solution.
Plug your ears with the cotton ball and the solution will seep into the ear within a few minutes.
Apart from treating ear infections, raw garlic juice can also be used to treat rashes, stomach pain, unusual bleeding or bruising, nausea or vomiting, vaginal discharge and itching.