- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Taapsee, Kareena Kapoor, Lady Gaga, Deepika Padukone & More
- 2 hrs ago Malaika Arora's Patola Sari Is For Handloom Connoisseurs And Those Who Want To Look A Class Apart
- 3 hrs ago 6 Perks Of Spending A Day At Amusement Park With Your Friends
- 4 hrs ago 8 Reasons That Tell Why Arguments Are Better For Your Relationship
- News Assam NRC data back online after 10 days: Report
- Movies Basking In The Success & Her Achievements, Content Czarina Ekta Kapoor Is The Force To Reckon With!
- Sports ICC WWT20: Win against formidable Australia will give India huge confidence going ahead, says Mithali Raj
- Technology Oppo Might Launch A31 Next Week In India: Report
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire MPV Launching In India On 26 February: Details And Expected Price
- Finance RBI Working On Including Govt Bonds In Global Indices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Acid reflux is a very common condition in the stomach and it affects so many people these days. It occurs due to the flowing back of stomach acids and other undigested foods into the oesophagus.
This disorder can cause bloating, coughing, belching and other painful symptoms like pain in the lower chest region. Hence, acid reflux can make you feel very uncomfortable.
This article has the perfect solution for acid reflux and the accompanying heart burn.
Green tea is considered to be the best in treating acid reflux. Green tea is a rich source of nutrients and essential properties that are highly beneficial in soothing the digestive tract and in treating its associated issues.
In this article, we shall discuss about some of the best methods to have green tea. Drinking green tea in its natural form is highly appreciated. But mixing all-natural ingredients to it will also help boost its benefits.
Continue reading to know how to use green tea for acid reflux and heart burn relief by having these best green tea combinations.
1. Natural Green Tea:
Green tea is rich in antioxidant polyphenols that stimulate the digestive process and prevent the acids and undigested food from flowing back into the oesophagus.
2. Green Tea With Lemon:
This combination helps in neutralizing the stomach acids. Lemon juice is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals and it aids the digestion process.
3. Green Tea With Honey:
This combination is a good source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for proper digestion. This is one of the best green tea combinations known for acid reflux and heart burn relief.
4. Green Tea And Aloe Vera;
Aloe vera contains glycol proteins that help in soothing the pain and inflammation associated with acid reflux. It calms the system and fastens the healing process.
5. Green Tea And Almond Milk:
Almond milk is known to have balancing ability and also neutralizes the acidic foods, which decreases the risk of acid reflux and heart burn.
Always remember to use organic and decaffeinated green tea, otherwise it will increase the risk of acid reflux. You can also replace your sodas and other caffeinated drinks with plain green tea.