- Technology Top 5 Apps To Mirror Android Screen To PC
- News US commission says NRC targeting religious minorities
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Sports Verstappen tops Vettel to take second career pole in Brazil
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Acid reflux is a very common condition in the stomach and it affects so many people these days. It occurs due to the flowing back of stomach acids and other undigested foods into the oesophagus.
This disorder can cause bloating, coughing, belching and other painful symptoms like pain in the lower chest region. Hence, acid reflux can make you feel very uncomfortable.
This article has the perfect solution for acid reflux and the accompanying heart burn.
Green tea is considered to be the best in treating acid reflux. Green tea is a rich source of nutrients and essential properties that are highly beneficial in soothing the digestive tract and in treating its associated issues.
In this article, we shall discuss about some of the best methods to have green tea. Drinking green tea in its natural form is highly appreciated. But mixing all-natural ingredients to it will also help boost its benefits.
Continue reading to know how to use green tea for acid reflux and heart burn relief by having these best green tea combinations.
1. Natural Green Tea:
Green tea is rich in antioxidant polyphenols that stimulate the digestive process and prevent the acids and undigested food from flowing back into the oesophagus.
2. Green Tea With Lemon:
This combination helps in neutralizing the stomach acids. Lemon juice is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals and it aids the digestion process.
3. Green Tea With Honey:
This combination is a good source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for proper digestion. This is one of the best green tea combinations known for acid reflux and heart burn relief.
4. Green Tea And Aloe Vera;
Aloe vera contains glycol proteins that help in soothing the pain and inflammation associated with acid reflux. It calms the system and fastens the healing process.
5. Green Tea And Almond Milk:
Almond milk is known to have balancing ability and also neutralizes the acidic foods, which decreases the risk of acid reflux and heart burn.
Always remember to use organic and decaffeinated green tea, otherwise it will increase the risk of acid reflux. You can also replace your sodas and other caffeinated drinks with plain green tea.