- just now Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 30 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 40 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 45 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
They say that there are two kinds of people in the world, the ones who are not scared of growing old and the other set who dread the process of ageing!
Well, people are scared of growing old for a number of reasons. It could be the fear of losing their youthful looks and energy, the fear of dying and loneliness and also the fear of suffering from diseases.
Now, although it is a fact that humans can get diseases at any point in their lives, right from birth to death, it is more common for small children and people above the age of 50 to be affected by ailments.
When we are young, our immune systems are not well-developed and so we are affected by a number of microbial diseases.
And as we start to age, our metabolism slows and our cells start to regenerate, giving rise to a whole array of age-related ailments.
Diabetes, hypertension, heart ailments, joint pain, arthritis, etc., are some of the most common age-related ailments that are seen in people.
Now, varicose veins is also a condition which can affect people over the age of 50, irrespective of gender; however, it is said to be more common in women.
Varicose veins is a condition in which the veins of the body abnormally dilate or enlarge and are filled with excess amount of blood; the skin in the area appears to be raised and also bruised. Also, varicose veins is a disease in which the symptoms may take a long time to heal.
Causes of varicose veins could range from excess body weight to high blood pressure.
If not treated in time, varicose veins may have to be surgically corrected.
So, here is a natural remedy that can help reduce varicose veins.
- Green Tomato - 2 medium sized
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
This homemade remedy to treat varicose veins has proven to be extremely effective, especially when used on a regular basis, in the right quantities.
In addition to consuming this remedy, one must also make an effort to reduce body weight, if it is in the excess, by exercising and eating healthy on a daily basis.
In addition, once you notice the development of varicose veins it is important to speak to your doctor and get tested for conditions like diabetes and hypertension.
Green tomatoes contain alkaloid solanine, a compound which has the ability to reduce blood clots naturally, so they can treat varicose veins too.
In addition, the nutrients in green tomatoes can also strengthen the walls of the veins, thus reducing varicose veins.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the pulp of the suggested amounts of green tomatoes and honey into a blender, along with some water.
- Blend well until a liquid is obtained.
- Consume this liquid, every morning, before breakfast.
- You can also rub the peel of green tomato onto the varicose veins.