- 7 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
A heart attack is caused when the flow of oxygen rich blood to the heart ceases due to a blockage. This can be due to many reasons. Do you know that the food that you eat may also be responsible for this. Yes, there are some foods that affect your heart health. If you already have heart problems then it is better to keep these unhealthy foods at bay and then plan your diet. And to have a healthy heart you need to have a diet that does not exceed 2000 calories.
Appetisers- Now what do you mean by an appetiser, it has to be an soup in the ideal terms. But whenever we go to a eating place we seem to bump on all. It is better to avoid cheesy and fried stuff as they are rich in saturated and trans-fats that rise the levels of bad cholesterol in our body. This may lead to the clogging of arteries. Thus this food increases heart disease and the chances of heart attack to a great extent.
Cheesy and Fried Appetisers
Cheesy and fried appetisers increases heart disease and the chances of heart attack to a great extent.
Alcohol stands out to be one of the major causes of heart attack.
There are a lot of ingredients in Chinese food that might make it stand out as one of the major causes of heart attack.
High Glycerine Carb Foods
Foods like corn flakes and white bread that are extremely rich sources of high glycerine carbohydrates are bad for the heart.
Sugar may lead to diabetics that in turn might be one of the causes behind a heart attack.
Alcohol- Some studies have proved that a glass of red wine after every 3-4 days can lower the chances of a heart attack to a great extent. But if you overdo the same then the results might just be the opposite. Alcohol stands out to be one of the major cause of heart attack. This is one of the foods that is harmful for the heart. This is so because if you drink alcohol on a regular basis then there are high chances that you will develop high blood pressure. And this in turn might be a cause of heart attack.
Chinese Food- There are a lot of ingredients in Chinese food that might make it stand out as one of the causes of heart attack. Chinese food is not good for the heart as there are some ingredients like ajinomoto and soy sauce that are harmful and not at all heart healthy. More than 1500 milligrams of sodium is not at all good for the heart to remain healthy. But Chinese cooking uses soy sauce that is extremely rich in sodium. Also ajinamoto is a flavouring agent used in Chinese that causes severe damage to heart health.
High Glycerine Foods- There are some foods like corn flakes and white bread that are extremely rich sources of high glycerine carbohydrates. A high intake of glycerine rich carbohydrate foods affect the heart in a bad way and is one of the causes of a heart attack.
Sugar- Foods that are high in sugar are not at all good for your heart. They increase the sugar levels in your blood and may also lead to diabetics. This in turn might turn out to be one of the vital causes of heart attacks.
Avoid all these foods that might cause a heart attack and opt for healthier substitutes instead.