- 6 hrs ago Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- 7 hrs ago 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) You Should Know
- 8 hrs ago We Are Sure You Would Want To Bookmark Dia Mirza’s Cotton Muslin Jamdani Saree
- 9 hrs ago Grooming Kit For Women: 10 Products That Are Absolute Essentials
- Sports ICC looking for a bio-security manager for Women's 50-over World Cup in New Zealand
- News Girish Murmu resigns as LG of Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty's Lawyer On Her Being 'Absconding': She Is A Law-abiding Citizen
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Series Debuts; Best In The Lot?
- Finance 5 Obstacles In Claiming Health Insurance For COVID-19 Treatment
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
A heart attack is caused when the flow of oxygen rich blood to the heart ceases due to a blockage. This can be due to many reasons. Do you know that the food that you eat may also be responsible for this. Yes, there are some foods that affect your heart health. If you already have heart problems then it is better to keep these unhealthy foods at bay and then plan your diet. And to have a healthy heart you need to have a diet that does not exceed 2000 calories.
Appetisers- Now what do you mean by an appetiser, it has to be an soup in the ideal terms. But whenever we go to a eating place we seem to bump on all. It is better to avoid cheesy and fried stuff as they are rich in saturated and trans-fats that rise the levels of bad cholesterol in our body. This may lead to the clogging of arteries. Thus this food increases heart disease and the chances of heart attack to a great extent.
Cheesy and Fried Appetisers
Cheesy and fried appetisers increases heart disease and the chances of heart attack to a great extent.
Alcohol stands out to be one of the major causes of heart attack.
There are a lot of ingredients in Chinese food that might make it stand out as one of the major causes of heart attack.
High Glycerine Carb Foods
Foods like corn flakes and white bread that are extremely rich sources of high glycerine carbohydrates are bad for the heart.
Sugar may lead to diabetics that in turn might be one of the causes behind a heart attack.
Alcohol- Some studies have proved that a glass of red wine after every 3-4 days can lower the chances of a heart attack to a great extent. But if you overdo the same then the results might just be the opposite. Alcohol stands out to be one of the major cause of heart attack. This is one of the foods that is harmful for the heart. This is so because if you drink alcohol on a regular basis then there are high chances that you will develop high blood pressure. And this in turn might be a cause of heart attack.
Chinese Food- There are a lot of ingredients in Chinese food that might make it stand out as one of the causes of heart attack. Chinese food is not good for the heart as there are some ingredients like ajinomoto and soy sauce that are harmful and not at all heart healthy. More than 1500 milligrams of sodium is not at all good for the heart to remain healthy. But Chinese cooking uses soy sauce that is extremely rich in sodium. Also ajinamoto is a flavouring agent used in Chinese that causes severe damage to heart health.
High Glycerine Foods- There are some foods like corn flakes and white bread that are extremely rich sources of high glycerine carbohydrates. A high intake of glycerine rich carbohydrate foods affect the heart in a bad way and is one of the causes of a heart attack.
Sugar- Foods that are high in sugar are not at all good for your heart. They increase the sugar levels in your blood and may also lead to diabetics. This in turn might turn out to be one of the vital causes of heart attacks.
Avoid all these foods that might cause a heart attack and opt for healthier substitutes instead.