- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The new discovery may help the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. The shifts in cells' energy production pathways is involved in several disease states. Researchers tried to identify the compounds that can safely induce this shift and investigate their therapeutic potential in animal models," Vamsi Mootha of the MGH Center for Human Genetic Research, who led the study, said.
These studies reveal the unknown-protective effects of the medicine, which will be helpful in reducing the damages associated with heart attack and strokes. Seven other medicines are also being selected for the further studies. The findings are done by the joined team from the Massachusetts General Hospital and the University of Rochester.