TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Jeans is the best invention in fashion and since its evolution, it has been a favourite part of a person's wardrobe. Irrespective of gender, every person possesses at least one pair of jeans in his/her wardrobe.
For women too, this is a necessary possession and we are sure that you all have at least a pair of these prized possessions.
Today, we are listing down a few basic forms of jeans that everyone should possess. Take a look.
Straight-cut jeans is the plain jeans we all have. This type of jeans has a straight vertical cut without any pattern or design. This is the basic possession of any girl or boy. The style depends on your choice.
Straight-cut jeans has an improvised type, known as Cigarretee jeans. This type of jeans is similar to a straight-cut jeans, but with a more lean and sleak fit.
Skinny jeans is again one must-have for any girl. The skinny jeans are super tight and they cling with your limbs to give a defined and toned shape to your structure. Girls look very hot in skinny jeans and there are also many men who can carry skin-fit jeans pretty well, for example, Ranveer Singh.
Boyfriend jeans is the type of jeans which is slightly baggy from a narrow-fit (straight cut) or skinny jeans. The boyfriend jeans gets its name from the loose style statements of boys. Girls wearing their boyfriends' attires would have a baggy style statement, hence the name.
Popular from the 70s, boot-cut jeans have always been a favourite since the vintage period. American popstars, including Jimi Hendrix, made the boot-cut jeans popular. This style of jeans has a peplum effect at the feet. The length covers the boots and thus it gets its name, boot-cut.
Flared jeans is another popular type of jeans which suits the vintage subdivision. This style in jeans is again coming into trend these days and women across the world are loving it. They look really hot with crop tops and bralettes. Normal tops can also be worn with these jeans.