- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Pragya Thakur’s complaint against Rahul Gandhi forwarded to Privileges Committee
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Ganesh Chaturthi is an Indian festival which is predominantly celebrated in Maharashtra. It is otherwise celebrated throughout the country, but in Maharashtra, it is a huge traditional function for ten long days. It is similar to the way Durga Puja is celebrated in Bengal.
As in case of every festival, Ganesh Chaturthi also calls for a lot of shopping and selecting outfits, keeping in mind that girls are very choosy about their styling statements.
Maharashtrian style Paithani sari and Nauvari sari are traditionally worn during every Maharashtrian festival, Ganesh Chaturthi being one. Ladies have already started hitting the stores, malls and boutiques in search of some gorgeous sari for not just themselves but also relatives and friends.
To make the task easier, we have brought Bollywood celebrity looks which would help you decide on your Ganesh Chaturthi look. We have listed down a list of Bollywood celebrities who rocked their Maharashtrian looks in Paithani and Nauvari saris. You are free to choose between all the bright coloured, hand woven and golden peacock bordered saris.
If you talk about a gorgeous Bollywood style inspiration in a sari, you truly cannot miss out Madhuri Dixit. She has always given us some cool style inspirations. This look of Madhuri in the 9-yard-long Nauvari sari can certainly be the perfect Ganesh Chaturthi look. Do not miss the jewellery, gajra and the nath.
Rani can surely be your style inspiration for Ganesh Chaturthi, and how? Her traditional Marathi looks from her film Aiyya and also the ones which she wore during the promotion of the film, can totally be your choice of attire during this Ganesh Puja festival.
Sonali showed us one of her most royal looks while she wore a Neeta Lulla Paithani sari. The blue and orange sari with gorgeous stone embroidery embossed on its border made Sonali look so elegant and beautiful. It can also add much more glamour and gorgeousness to your Ganesh Chaturthi look.
This web sensation who is soon to be a Bollywood star has already given many style goals to young girls. She wore this not-so-gorgeous and yet-so-beautiful green Paithani sari in the best possible way. This can be your Ganesh Chaturthi look while you are welcoming guests or even going for Ganpati pandal hopping.
Dia looked like a queen as she wore this floral printed Paithani sari by Gaurang Shah and she looked mesmerizing. The glossy and bright coloured sari beautified Dia's look and you can totally adopt it and look this much beautiful on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
The evergreen beauty, alike Madhuri Dixit has never turned us down with her style book, especially those times when she wore saris. She wore this Marathi look in a purple Nauvari sari and amazing traditional jewellery. As Sridevi shows it, age is just a number to carry such an amazing style book.
We have seen Vidya flaunting Marathi looks for a number of times. Still, these two looks were our favourites. She wore both Paithani and Nauvari saris and this diva killed it both times. Anybody can adopt these looks and we are sure that you too can pull the diva out in you.
Priyanka showed us some real Marathi traditional attires as her avatar as Kashi Bai for Baajirao Mastaani. Be it in her solo moves or during the Pinga dance, twinning with actress Deepika Padukone, she looked gorgeous as always.
So, all the admirers of Priyanka and also Deepika or even the ones who are not, we assure you to adopt a look from these and you will look as mesmerizing as them.