Monsoon is just here! Cool breeze and evening downpour seem like a respite from the sweltering heat. Staying back at home while reading your favourite book and sipping a cup of coffee is what the soul wishes for. However, you need to step out of your abode and the monsoon season can act as a dampener to your spirit.
While everyone talks about the changing season and the pleasant weather, very few mention the need to update their wardrobe with the changing weather. If you thought monsoon isn't the right time for you to look chic, consider thinking again.
So, don't get bogged down with the onset of rains. We have listed a few fashion staples that you must add to your wardrobe and never sacrifice on looking cute.
Shine In The Rain With Quirky Umbrellas
An absolute must-have during the rains, an umbrella is both a necessity and a fashion statement. Pick from some of the brightest and quirkiest shades; shield yourself from the pouring rain and make a style statement at the same time. See, how it adds oomph to your casual outfit.
Go Colourful With Raincoats
Liven up your dull and gloomy mood on a rainy day by wearing some bright colours. Raincoat, which was our childhood favourite just got a stylish makeover. From transparent to polka dots and stripes, add a splash of colour to your raincoats. Team it with boots or some bright flip-flops.
Splash On Style With Gumboots
Walking around puddles of water is no more uncomfortable. Pick up a pair of rain boots and splash your way through flooded streets. Go in for eccentric prints or floral patterns; strike that killer pose with your favourite pair of gumboots and let all eyes be on you!
Short And Comfy
Do you want to dirty the bottom of those dear trousers? You definitely don't want to mess up in this pouring weather. Indulge in shorts or capris so as not to make your day all the more gloomier. They are not only comfortable but will also get dried up easily if you get wet in the rain.
Let monsoon be not so gloomy this time. Add a little drama to your formal or casual outfit by wearing a scarf around the neck. A printed scarf can add both colour and texture to your overall ensemble. It will not only keep you slightly warm, but you can also tuck your hair inside while outside.
Your daily essentials need extra care. Safeguard all that you carry in your bag by investing in a water-proof bag. Let not your phone, wallet and other valuables get drenched in rain. Flaunt your waterproof bag and make a fashionable way out in the rains.
- Skin Care Tips For The Monsoon
- Monsoon Hair Care Tips For Men To Follow This Season!
- Monsoon Immunity-boosting Foods To Fight Diseases Like Dengue & More
- Nutritious Foods To Eat During The Monsoons
- Spices You Must Include In Your Diet This Monsoon
- This Homemade Concoction Can Keep You Healthy During The Rainy Season!
- Mumbai Flood: Infection Risks & Ways To Prevent Them
- How To Protect Yourself From Germs During Monsoon
- Top 5 Expert-Recommended Ayurvedic Tips To Take Care Of Your Body This Monsoon
- Is It Good To Eat Fish In Rainy Season?
- Makeup Products That Should Be Avoided During Monsoon
- Five Ways Triphala Can Help You Maintain Digestive Wellness This Monsoon