- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Finance Reliance Industries Rights Issue Becomes World's Biggest By Non-Finance Co In 10 Years
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
If someone has to win the award for Best Street Style celebrity, it has to be Kendall Jenner. Apart for being the super model and Kim Kardashian's siter, Kendall Jenner is also a street style icon. She has been catching the eye of fashion bloggers and experts for her basic yet classy street style looks.
And we are no less. We are dote her street style look too. But what we admire in her street style wardrobe is her jeans. Kendall has smartly made the best out of jeans. And it doesn't hurt to say that we love jeans all the more. Kendall has mastered the art of pairing her jeans basics and turning her looks just plain gorgeous.
Since jeans is the most basic item of our wardrobe, we thought why not share some of the best styling tips of Kendall's jeans basics. Kendall has rocked each one of her jeans looks and we are sure you'll rock it too, after you go through her looks.
1. The Cold Shoulder Look: Kendall effortlessly paired a blue off-shoulder top with distressed jeans. She amped up the look with a clever use of a handbag and choker.
2. The Classic Winter Look: Kendall paired her jeans basic with a blue trench coat. She even added black sunglasses and black sling bag.
3. The Hipster Hat Look: Kendall brightened up her jeans basic with a clever use of jute hat. She paired her high-waist cigarette jeans with a dark blue crew neck crop top. She further added chunky heels black shoes to the look.
4. The Top Knot Look: Kendall paired her high-waist blue jeans a baggy crop top. She amped up the look with a top knot and statement sunglasses. She finished the look with silver sneakers.
5. The Sexy Basic: Kendall paired her white halter neck top with a distressed boyfriend jeans. She finished the look with black loafers.
6. The Chic Look: She matched a crisp white shirt with blue skinnies. She stole hearts while adding suede boots, a black belt, and a frilled sling bag. The top knot and sunglasses were added to this street style too.
7. The Hippie Look: Kendall was caught wearing her jeans basic with a maxi striped coat. She brought out the gansta effect with her multiple lined silver choker. She finished the look with a ponytail and sunglasses.
8. The See-Through Look: Kendall can even rock the most unmatched outfit. She paired a Givenchy bra with a see-through top. She added this to her distressed jeans. She finished the look with a fur handbag and black boots.
Stay tuned for street style looks of Kendall Jenner.