1. Cocktail Party Hair: If you're going for a sweeping length gown and lehenga combination, you need to style your hair rather gracefully. Your gown will steal the limelight, so you need to balance it out with a chic hairdo. Perhaps, a half-tied buffount with added waves. This is a perfect hairdo for your sweeping-length gown since the layers will be in sync with the whole lookbook. I do not recommend a top knot because it will take away the elegance of the entire gown.
2. Sangeet Hair: While many go for a hairbun or half tie, we recommend our brides to opt for a fishtail or a braid. If you're going with our lookbook, go with this chic ponytail style. Since the Sangeet is dancing affair, you need to keep your look as girlish as you can. And a perfect solution to this is a pleated tail. Make sure you do not crease your hair. Give the crown of your hair a lift.
3. Haldi Hair: Haldi is a lively affair. Also, messy. You would like to keep your spa hair away from haldi as much as possible. We suggest you go for a updo bun with hair embelishment maching your lehenga. In this outfit, it would be something in bronze. Don't let your hair open or half tied because you'll have to wash it away. And who really wants spend time in making another spa appointment? An updo like this will not only amp up the look of your outfit, but will also help you show off your haldi-smeared face. Go crazy with the selfies.
4. Mehndi Hair: Now Mehndi is feminine and chic. While earlier we suggested going for a ponytail, we would sure like to recommend more elegant hairstyles like the one below. If you want to charm your audiences with a lovely youthful bridal mehndi lookbook, go for open hair and a head gear.
5. Wedding Hair: For the wedding day, you'll need to pick something that is less traditional and a hairdo that goes well with the maang tikka and dupatta. A poufy mid-parted bun is just what you need. It will provide space to your maang tikka and also adds a modern appeal to the look. Please, do not go for the crease or flat hair look, it lessens the vibrance of a young bride.
6. Reception Hair: IF you're going with our recomendation, try this chic hair fold bun with hair embellishment. It is chic, sophisticated and gives you a youthful appeal. Instead of going for the heavy hair updos and layered bun, try this elegant hairstyle with your simplistic reception gown.
7. First Puja Hair: It will be your first day at your in-laws. Now most of the Hindu traditions have a puja ceremony for the new bride the first morning after wedding. You'll be exhausted after 2 days of endless functions and rituals. Also, the stabbing hairpins and heavy ensembles. This is the time, you can go simple with the hairdo. Just blow dry your hair and highlight your saree with a red bindi.
8. Get Together Hair: Your in-laws will host a get-together and you need to look like you own your bridal fashion game. A updo like this will make you the talk of the party instantly. Make sure you pair it with a saree like this.
9. Friend's Wedding Hair: At your friend's wedding, you're still the newlywed bride. Go for this side wave hairbun that will go with this ethnic suit.