With this weather comes the trouble of choosing proper outfits and also being stylish. A light attire would definitely give you chills and too warm an attire might make you sweat. Let us call this weird time of the season as 'Pseudo Winter,' shall we?
Do not worry, Boldsky has solutions to your doubts about styling during this 'pseudo winter' season and also very cool ones.
Let us check this in elaboration.
"How will this be a solution?" Caught you! You are having the same question bubbling in your mind and we would definitely not feed your doubts. You can easily get your 'pseudo winter' style in its place if you wear over-sized boyfriend shirts over your dresses and other outfits. Trust us, it looks way cooler.
Once again, we are confusing you. Are we? You will be like, "These people are mad. Maxi dresses are supposed to be summer attires". You are wrong! Maxi dresses can be one of the best attires for this 'pseudo winter' phase. They are light enough not to make you sweat and also cover your legs to make them cozy in the cold.
We know that we are again sounding insane. Maxi skirts work as good as maxi dresses. The difference lies in the variation of cutting the dress monotony and enabling you to choose your favourite tops or crop tops to make a perfect bohemian look.
Shrugs are the best to be worn during this type of weather. Wear a cool dress or any other western outfit and you can surely rock it according to your purpose. For this 'pseudo winter' season, you can select proper full sleeve shrugs or also capes to fit your office, party or other purposes.
Blazers can be too warm for this weather, right? Wrong! There is a variety in different light textured blazers which can make you look smart and also serve the purpose. You can wear it to office, corporate meetings and other formal events. You can also try bling or embroidered light blazers to suit the biggest happening party in your neighbourhood too.
This time too, we have not gone mad. There are many who love to wear kurtis and for them, there are a lot of thick fabric kurtis that can be easily a perfect fit for such a weather. Choose a full sleeve and a warm base kurti and you are set to go.
Denim jackets are the best for such a weather and you can surely try it with different style books. Denim or chambray shirts can be mixed and matched with different attires.
Also Read: Different Ways To Wear Chambray Shirts
Also check out the video for details of styling during this season.
- 10 Best Outfit Ideas To Look Prettiest On This Valentine's Day
- Top Essential Sunglasses Every Girl Should Own
- Basic Types Of LBDs For A Woman's Wardrobe
- Types Of Jeans Every Woman Should Possess In Her Wardrobe
- 10 Types Of Blazers Every Woman Should Have In Their Wardrobes
- Best Outfits To Try This New Year Eve
- Will Smith And Co. Flaunted Their Styles At The Bright's Promotional Event In Mumbai
- 5 Must-have Style Trends For Christmas 2017
- 5 Ways To Look Thinner In Clothes
- 7 Outfits To Wear With Palazzo Pants
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!