- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News NTA UGC NET answer key 2019: Result date and how to raise objections
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Are you a colour loving bride? Or, are you a bride that prefer simplicity? Whichever type of bride you are, prepare to get shocked, pleasantly.
In this article, we have listed 8 types of bridal lehengas for every type of bride. The best is yet to come. We have listed each lehenga in colours so it's easier for you to pick your wedding lehenga.
1. Pink Monochrome Bridal Lehenga(For Traditional Brides): Let's start with the basics. If you're bored of brides going for a cherry red lehenga and you don't want to be one of those brides, then pick a colour from the same family. Perhaps, bright pink? Needless to say, the lehenga skirt and blouse will be heavily embroidered. To balance the effect, instead of going for a heavy chunri, opt for a tulle dupatta. Dupatta should have a petite border and a little bling.
2. Ombre Bridal Lehenga (For Experimental Brides): Instead of going monochrome, you can also try the ombre effect. You pick different shades from the same colour family. Here, Deepika is picked an Anju Modi piece. The designer has opted for an orange family. A printed orange lehenga skirt, a solid orange kurti, velvet orange dupatta and off-white tulle dupatta. The difference in shades of each item gives it a classy appeal.
3. Shimmer Lehenga (For Bling-loving Brides): These days brides like to channel away from mainstream bridal lehengas. Traditionally, the colour red was over used and over abused in bridal trousseau. But now, brides are breaking this age old fashion trend. So a particular lehenga that will suit the needs of an eccentric bride will be a shimmer lehenga. A heavy blingy lehenga skirt paired with a shimmery dupatta and choli. Accessorizing just got better with this.
4. Blue Lehenga (For Beach Weddings): Brides who are planning to get hitched near a beach location can pick this right away. A blue lehenga will be amplified with a beach backdrop. Also, pick something that is not heavily embroidered.
5. Multi Colour Lehenga (For Brides Who Love Colour): This lehenga piece is by Anju Modi. Here, she has picked a pastel colour choli, a pink lehenga and ivory dupatta with a maroon border. Doting colours? Let's talk about it more... The best part, you can always use the separates with different lookbooks. Technically, you're investing in 3 lookbooks.
6. White Lehenga (For Jewellery-loving Brides): If you love jewellery and love it even more when you flaunt it, go for a white bridal lehenga. White makes a perfect backdrop for any kind of accessory.
7. Floral Lehengas (For Sophisticated Brides): It's not mandatory that you pick a bright red lehenga for your wedding. You can pick a floral print lehenga that is as heavy in look as any other bridal lehenga. Just make sure you accessorise it well to bring the whole bridal effect.
8. Kurti Lehenga (For Regal Brides): Brides who are looking to achieve that royal factor this wedding season can blindly pick this lehenga. The only difference is, instead of a blouse, you wear a kurti.
So brides, are you ready to do some serious shopping?