Out of all the glamour and styles of IIFA 2016, what you had missed out of the grand ceremony was that how white ruled the entire event. The prestigious award function, which was organized last year in Madrid, saw a weekend filled with shimmer and glamour.
We picked up a few of the stars who did an incredible job in whites, where some rocked their entire look and stole our hearts, others failed miserably.
Topping on the list, Deepika looked incredibly stunning in a Sabyasachi white dress. She won the Best Actress award for her film 'Baajirao Mastaani'. As amazing as she was in her role as an actress, she equally did well with her styling too. We loved the gown she wore with Tanishq jewellery.
Deepika shared a few pictures from the previous day of the IIFA 2016 event, where she opted for the 'white lady' look before walking the green carpet. Once in a Chloe dress and another time in a Chloe top.
Athiya, following Deepika, looked too good at the event; she was also dressed in white. For her final day look, she wore a gorgeous gown by Rami Kadi, which had an amazing trail that followed her on her carpet and made her look even more beautiful.
Earlier at the event as well, she wore a pair of formal separates by Bibhu Mohapatra, rocking it too like a pro.
It was more of a 'Shetty combination' to twin over white, as Shilpa also ensembled in a white gown, one of it by Santanu and Nikhil. The twinning was not strong enough, as the gown looked weird on her. Perhaps, it did not suit her well or may be she was not carrying it well enough. She looked like a mermaid with a deformed tail, wearing the dress.
Alia looked too pretty in a white lehenga choli while performing at the IIFA Awards last year. She wore the gorgeous white lehenga with golden zari embroidery work done on the choli and the waistline of the lehenga. We totally loved her look, as she turned up to look even more beautiful.
Sonakshi looked admirable in the white frock gown by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. She sported the fairytale look and we must say, it was one of the best looks of the IIFA 2016. Her neat hair bun, red lips and the pretty metallic pump shoes were so much in perfection. We adored her angelic look.
Sayani Gupta wore a sexy white dress, which had a saree-like look, but it also had some unique charm that made the actress look so much stunning. Sayani kept it simple with the uniquely crafted dress by going in for subtle makeup, white sandals and pearl rings. She looked too beautiful in this look.
Neha was in the same 'white que' as many of the listed actresses but what she looked with her white attire was too bad. Her choice of dress was not appreciable. She wore a H&M gown, looking like a mid persona between a white dressed nun or some hospital's nurse. We totally dislike the look!
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- We Are Obsessing Over Shamita Shetty's Look At A Launch Event
- B'Day Girl Shilpa Shetty's Style Sense Will Surely Set Your Screen On Fire
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Shamita Shetty Had A Stylish Birthday Bash With Sister Shilpa
- Shilpa Shetty Stuns With Her Airport OOTD In A Desi Avatar
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Shilpa Shetty's Marriage Anniversary Style Was Simple Yet Classy
- Shilpa Shetty's Classy Look In An Assymetrical Dress At The Palate Fest
- Shilpa Shetty Met Prince Charles & His Wife, Dressed Super Elegantly
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities