Do you love fashion? What a coincidence! We love it, too. People love fashion in their own way. Some shop, some don't shop. Some love to dress up, some do not.
Find out which one are you! Meaning: Find out what kind of fashionista are you below. And do let us know by commenting below.
1.Trend-Following Fashionista: She loves the seasonal trends. You can always see her whole-heartedly following fashion shows and runways. She never misses any red carpet news.
Her tailor's view: "I get really happy when I see her. She is always giving something new. I also use her ideas for my other clients."
2. Edgy Fashionista: She loves to try everything out of the box. She is absolutely opposite of trend-following fashionistas. She is the one who shows up in a hat and a maxi dress at a formal cocktail party.
Her tailor's view: "I'm so frustrated. She is always coming up with weird ideas. I run away when I see her coming to my shop."
3. Classy Fashionistas: She loves everything elite and high fashion. Retro fashion is her thing. She loves the era of gloves and hats. These days you can see her wearing pencil skirts and carrying a Chanel bag.
Her tailor's views: "They don't need me. And I don't like them."
4. Feminine Fashionista: She is all about chic and feminity. She loves floral prints, laces, and satin dresses. She likes to keep it quite feminine.
Her tailor's view: "She is the best. I love her. Her style is easy and chic."
5. Shopaholic Fashionista: More than dressing, she loves shopping. She is the one who stands in sale queues. She has almost all the top brands in her closet.
Her tailor's view: "She never visits me. She is always flaunting her branded clothes. I don't like her."
6. Lazy Fashionista: She is lazy but she adores fashion. She is always looking for easy and stylish way out. A cute tee and ripped jeans with white sneakers are her favourites.
Her tailor's view: "She drives me nuts. She is always hustling. Barging into my shop unannounced demanding the delivery in one hour."