- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Tamannaah Bhatia is that hidden fashionista that nobody ever talks about. We found some gems in the red carpet wardrobe of Tamannaah. So brace yourself, we are going to share these with you guys...
1. Jean Louis Sabaji Gown: Tamannah picked a splendid white gown from the label Jean Louis Sabaji. We love the dramatic voluminous skirt tailored with a tube top. This colourful princess gown sure makes Tamannaah a good lead in the movie Cinderella. Also, if you too cannot take your eyes off the colour brush strokes on the dress then a virtual high-five to you, my friend. The diva rubbished off the accessories and nailed the look with a hair up do.
2. Gaurav Gupta Gown: Tamannaah channelled military colour on the red carpet. Need to say, quite a rebel! We are not a fan of Gaurav Gupta, but it doesn't hurt to say Tamannaah surely made a statement with her edgy gown. A one-sleeved floor-sweeping gown intensified with golden appliques on the shoulder. The edgy sequin lines are stamped in most of Gaurav Gupta's gowns.
3. Krikori Jabotian Dress: Though not worn on a red carpet, Tamannaah can easily wear this at any upcoming red carpet event. What we love about this solid black dress is its voluminous asymmetric skirt and the floral embellishments on the left shoulder.
4. Gaurav Gupta Gown, Again: Tamannaah opted for a Gaurav Gupta Couture at one of the red carpet event. Surprisingly, once again, she did justice to Gaurav's creations. This time, the grey colour gown was amplified with the use of sequin stripes on the bodice.
5. Gauri & Nainika: Tamannaah transpired into a modern day Tinkerbell by opting for this solid green larger than life, ultra magnified dress.
6. Gauri & Nainika, Again: Presuming that this fashionista likes to repeat her designers. But she didn't do any wrong when she decided to repeat Gauri & Nainika. She surely did raise the curtain with this beautiful sheer princess skirt gown.