- News Maharashtra crisis: 'More than half' of rebels are in touch, claims Sanjay Raut
- Finance India's Budding Drone Industry To Grow Rs 15,000 Crore By 2026
- Movies Dexter And Criminals Minds Actress Mary Mara Passes Away
- Education HPBOSE 10th Result 2022 Today: Steps To Check Himachal Class 10 Result, Websites To Check HP Board 10th Result
- Technology Moto G42 With SD680, Android 12 Launching On July 4; Flipkart Availability Confirmed
- Automobiles 2022 Kawasaki Versys 650 Launched At Rs 7.36 Lakh
- Sports 6IXTY 2022: Chris Gayle is brand ambassador, Universe Boss to play for trophy named after him
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
Getting ready on time for office has never been easy especially for all the young women, as there is always one question that pops out in our mind every morning and that is, what should I wear today? Even after having flood of garments in our wardrobe, all we want is something stylish yet formal that complements our personality. Dressing the best for office not only makes heads turn but it also exudes professional vibes and helps in strengthening concentration power.
So, it's time to say bye-bye to your boring office wears, as we have come up with some stylish formals to upgrade your wardrobe. Here we go.
Be The Boss Lady With Business Suit
Business suit makes you look professional but at the same time, it is a comfortable wear too. A business suit usually contains two-piece set- a jacket and a trouser. But to make you look a class apart, we have some fresh idea. Ditch your trouser and instead pair your jacket with a knee-length pencil skirt. Also, you can wear your jacket over a casual plain tee or shirt. So, boss lady!
Let The Co-ords Be Your Fashion Guard
Be it casual parties, press meetings, or normal working days, the co-ord set is always the safest outfit to wear on any occasion at your office. Just get those black trousers from your wardrobe and pair it with any plain or quirky neckline top or any formal shirt. Tuck your top in for a sophisticated formal look. You can also opt for a matching co-ord set. It's time to play safe!
Let Your Classic Suit Do All The Talking
Black formal suit never goes out of fashion. Even today, it is considered the most suitable and traditional outfit for professional meetings and interviews. In fact, black blazer paired with white shirt and trousers can be worn everyday as an office uniform. Classic suit definitely adds a decent aura to your look. Time to get back to classics!
Say Hello To Formal Skirts
Formal pencil skirts make for a flattering wear when worn right. They not only make you look lean and tall but also give you a feminine touch. Pair your formal pencil skirts with a tucked-in shirt or peplum top to look a class apart. You can also buy a plain top and matching skirt co-ord set from many fashion e-commerce portals.
Set Your Standards High With Jumpsuit
Jumpsuits are one-piece garment, where the top and the bottoms are attached with each other. On-duty or off-duty, jumpsuits always work the best in bringing a class to your personality. There are varities of jumpsuits like a denim jumpsuit, wrapped jumpsuit, or shirt style, available online to help you choose the perfect attire. Are you ready to make the heads turn?
So, we hope we helped you with formal wears. What formal outfit will you pick? Let us know that.
- bollywood wardrobeAwesome! Priyanka Made The Formal Look All Cool And Chic
- fashion5 Semi-Formals By Celebs Fit For Office Wear
- fashion trendsGot An Interview Coming Up? Here Are Five Great Tips To Look Your Best!
- bollywood wardrobeBirthday Boy Ranbir Kapoor's Unending Love For The Blazer Ensemble
- men fashionThe Radiance For Indian Men From Blackberrys
- pulseShowing B*%S? Better Try Something Else
- trends n styleKazo: Inspired By The Season
- make up tipsSuit Your Style With Salwar Suits
- trends n styleBest Brands Of Formal Wear Part II
- trends n styleBest Brands Of Formal Wear