- 13 min ago UTIs And Women's Quality Of Life; How Can You Prevent UTIs?
- 1 hr ago Bride-To-Be Kiara Advani's 5 Beauty Looks That Are Super Alluring And Inspirational
- 1 hr ago Remedies For Ulcer: Can Turmeric And Traditional Chinese Remedy Help Ease The Pain?
- 3 hrs ago What Makes Children Picky Eaters? Tips For Parents To Handle Them
- Education GATE 2023 Day 2 Exam ; Important Guidelines for candidates
- Sports "I felt like we just didn’t execute ours," Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah reflects after Everton Defeat
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Says Archana Gautam Has A ‘Black Heart’; Reveals Who Has A Golden Heart
- News Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf dies after prolonged illness
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
Season 4 of the popular and award-winning Netflix series The Crown refreshed our memories of Princess Diana. The Princess of Wales, Lady Diana was as famous for her fashion as for her humanitarian work. Princess Diana gave fashion goals for all occasions, and come winter, we found some gorgeous sweaters that Princess Diana adorned and were much loved by fashion watchers. Her sweaters were absolutely pretty and will give you Christmas vibes.
Princess Diana's Red Sweater
Princess Diana wore this sweater in 1989 as she dropped Prince Harry off at his first day of school. She wore a red-hued sweater and teamed it with a matching pleated midi skirt that went well with her sweater. Her sweater was accentuated by white-toned embroidered details, which seemed like ornaments. She paired her sweater with red ballerinas and accessorised her look with studs.
Princess Diana's Balmoral Sweater
Princess Diana was a sweater connoisseur and she always inspired us with her sweaters. So, before her royal wedding, Diana wore a famous sweater for her visit to Balmoral Castle. She wore a pink sweater that was enhanced by Reindeer patterns and colourful striped hues. She teamed her sweater with brown trousers and green and red boots.
Princess Diana's Pink Cardigan
Lady Diana was stylish and sometimes, she would wow people with the humblest of outfits. On one of the occasions, Diana wore a pink cardigan, which she teamed with a white shirt and pink gingham short pyjamas. She paired her attire with white shoes and upped her look with tiny hoops and ring. She spruced up her look with pink lip shade.
So, which sweater look of Princess Diana did you like the most from the list? Let us know!
Cover Image Courtesy: Tim Graham/Getty Images
- fashionThe Crown Season 5: Elizabeth Debicki, Dominic West, Imelda Staunton, And More Dazzle At The London Premiere
- fashionElizabeth Debicki Revives Princess Diana’s Revenge Dress Look For The Crown, Know More About The Iconic LBD!
- art cultureFarewell To Queen Elizabeth II, From Elton John, Mick Jagger To Paddington Bear
- art cultureMunich: The Edge Of War: The Pre-World War II Netflix Movie Asks, 'What If?'
- fashion trendsThe Crown: Elizabeth Debicki Recreates Princess Diana’s ‘Revenge Dress’ Moment; Why This Dress Is Iconic
- fashion trendsEmma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- fashion trendsFlashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- fashion trendsAs Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown Will Be Exhibited, Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Her Gown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- hair careYear Ender: Short Hair Goals From Princess Diana Of The Crown And Beth Harmon Of The Queen’s Gambit
- fashion trendsChristmas 2020: If Your Special Lady Is Princess Diana’s Admirer, You’ve Got To Buy Her This Bag
- fashion trendsThe Great Gatsby Actress Elizabeth Debicki Will Play Princess Diana In The Crown; Her Stylish Looks