- 23 min ago On 21 Years Of Taal, Aishwarya Rai’s Elegant And Stylish Looks Decoded From The Film’s Songs
- 2 hrs ago 30 Awesome Beach Outfits For Women With Special Suggestions From Our Side To Help You Ace Your Look
- 4 hrs ago Vidya Balan Or Fatima Sana Shaikh Or Mithila Palkar, Whose Saree Look You Liked The Most?
- 5 hrs ago Shaving With Acne: The Right Way To Do It And Some Useful Tips
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches Janamashtmi Offer; Get JioPhone 2 At Rs. 141
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput-Rhea Chakraborty's Unseen Pictures From Italy Go Viral; Fans Lose Cool
- Sports Butler explains Paul altercation: Mess with my guys, you deal with me
- Finance E-Passport For All Indians From Next Year: Report
- News Congress' Sonia, Rahul Gandhi seek withdrawal of EIA 2020
- Automobiles Yamaha XT 500 H2O Concept Motorcycle Revealed: Powered By Water!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Pearls are very dramatic and powerful in their looks. This fall-winter you definitely need to have these in your kitties. We all know a woman's love towards pearl and pearl suits is always eternal and of sheer bliss.
Every woman likes to admire her own beauty when she is drenched in pearls. Well, how can we forget our men, they just love seeing women in elegance layered in pearls. So ladies, if you want to make your partner pant for you, just by looking at you; pearls are your option.
Pearls come in different shapes, sizes, designs and colours. Yes, pearls are not only white in colour, but are also available in black, blue, brown and many other. They are precious 'cause they are brought from down under the sea. Pearls are not only used for jewellery, but for many other things. You need to try some innovative ways to bring out the glam of PEARLS.
This winter, pearls are a must for you to look gorgeous and glamorous. People usually fret about pearls, as they feel it is very outdated. Don't fret! It is very vintage and classy, which is never out of style.
Scroll down and read what experimentation you could do with pearls, other than jewellery only.
1. Pearl Dress
Pearl dresses are not new, people have used them in the past and even now. The difference is a lot of people are not aware of it. People need to stitch their dresses, especially wedding dresses with pearls. Trust us, it looks beautiful. The maxi gowns for weddings and bridal dress looks amazing beaded with pearls.
2. Go Backless
You definitely need to try this out. It is just out of the world, and the reality of present day sexiness. Next time whenever you're planning to go backless (especially till the waist), just get yourself in to a waist length pearl chain. Keep it a bit short from the neck, but hang it till your waist from the back. Girl! The men would go hullabaloo per se. Superbly awesome outfit for a Saturday night party, or a lovely date night.
3. Pearly Shoes/Stilettos
'Damn! I do not have proper pumps to go with this dress!', is this your reaction when you are confused with your shoes? Well, try pearl studded shoes or stilettos. You just need some glue and pearls to do this at home. By not spending much money, just take some pearls from a necklace, which is not in use, and paste them on your stilettos the way you want. Try this experiment for parties, marriage ceremonies and dates.
4. Jewellery Box
Fill up your jewellery boxes with pearl sets, necklaces, earrings, and hair pins. Make hair pins out of pearls, and just dunk them in your buns. That gives a dew drop effect, which looks immensely pleasurable on a winter night. Also never throw away your unused pearls as you never know when you might need them for another experiment (like the shoes).
So ladies, lets be fashionable, stylish and elite with pearls this fall. Also, dazzle the night or the evening for your partners, just by glittering yourselves with this masterpiece.