- 6 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 7 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 8 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 8 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Pearls are very dramatic and powerful in their looks. This fall-winter you definitely need to have these in your kitties. We all know a woman's love towards pearl and pearl suits is always eternal and of sheer bliss.
Every woman likes to admire her own beauty when she is drenched in pearls. Well, how can we forget our men, they just love seeing women in elegance layered in pearls. So ladies, if you want to make your partner pant for you, just by looking at you; pearls are your option.
Pearls come in different shapes, sizes, designs and colours. Yes, pearls are not only white in colour, but are also available in black, blue, brown and many other. They are precious 'cause they are brought from down under the sea. Pearls are not only used for jewellery, but for many other things. You need to try some innovative ways to bring out the glam of PEARLS.
This winter, pearls are a must for you to look gorgeous and glamorous. People usually fret about pearls, as they feel it is very outdated. Don't fret! It is very vintage and classy, which is never out of style.
Scroll down and read what experimentation you could do with pearls, other than jewellery only.
1. Pearl Dress
Pearl dresses are not new, people have used them in the past and even now. The difference is a lot of people are not aware of it. People need to stitch their dresses, especially wedding dresses with pearls. Trust us, it looks beautiful. The maxi gowns for weddings and bridal dress looks amazing beaded with pearls.
2. Go Backless
You definitely need to try this out. It is just out of the world, and the reality of present day sexiness. Next time whenever you're planning to go backless (especially till the waist), just get yourself in to a waist length pearl chain. Keep it a bit short from the neck, but hang it till your waist from the back. Girl! The men would go hullabaloo per se. Superbly awesome outfit for a Saturday night party, or a lovely date night.
3. Pearly Shoes/Stilettos
'Damn! I do not have proper pumps to go with this dress!', is this your reaction when you are confused with your shoes? Well, try pearl studded shoes or stilettos. You just need some glue and pearls to do this at home. By not spending much money, just take some pearls from a necklace, which is not in use, and paste them on your stilettos the way you want. Try this experiment for parties, marriage ceremonies and dates.
4. Jewellery Box
Fill up your jewellery boxes with pearl sets, necklaces, earrings, and hair pins. Make hair pins out of pearls, and just dunk them in your buns. That gives a dew drop effect, which looks immensely pleasurable on a winter night. Also never throw away your unused pearls as you never know when you might need them for another experiment (like the shoes).
So ladies, lets be fashionable, stylish and elite with pearls this fall. Also, dazzle the night or the evening for your partners, just by glittering yourselves with this masterpiece.